Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

One point they could have emphasized ,more... Testimony today notes that Trump's team made the effort to keep quiet the exhortation to walk to the Capitol until Trump said it in his speech.  Yet scores of Proud Boys and Oath Keepers started their march to the Capitol before his speech even started.  THEY knew ahead of time.

• Like 2

Am I being too insulting by wondering how I get the lobotomized to follow me? 

There’s no way you can keep something like that quiet, as big as something like that,” he said. “With all the lawsuits being shot down one after another, that was mainly what convinced me.”  “It makes me mad because I was hanging on every word he was saying,” he said of the former president.  He also had a message for his other supporters: “Take the blinders off, and make sure you step back and see what’s going on before it’s too late.”

I got insurrection towels for Christmas. They aren’t even hotel quality, it’s motel quality. I thought I could use them for my dogs, but decided, nah, I love my boys too much. 

i sold them on eBay for $30. The person spent $15 shipping. So they paid $45 for them and you could go to the towel store and buy them with free shipping for $40. Genius. 

i love the poorly educated

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Why is no one talking about the voting machines any more!!! Mike Lindell has cracked the case!!! He’s going to release the evidence any minute now.

Where are you Mike!!!’???

Sidney Powell tweeted that the only thing those dumb libs are talking about is Dr. Pepper while ignoring all the bombshell evidence she's collected.

It's long past time for that lunatic dip**** in the leopard-skin pantsuit to heed the advice of Patsy Baloney -  Put up or shut up.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

35 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

^ ^ ^ Heard that this morning.  It was the plan from the get-go.  Listen to the glee in his voice.

**** Steve Bannon, And **** Donald Trump. They can both go to hell on a bullet train.  Soon.

Reading a bit more about this: There's speculation the reason TFG was furious at Fox for calling AZ before midnight was because it ruined his ability to say "I won" before people went to bed. He wanted to be in a position the next day to spout his bull**** about it being stolen. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Reading a bit more about this: There's speculation the reason TFG was furious at Fox for calling AZ before midnight was because it ruined his ability to say "I won" before people went to bed. He wanted to be in a position the next day to spout his bull**** about it being stolen. 

In theory yea I guess that makes sense. But in reality he said it anyway and they believed it anyway and FOX pushed it anyway. So it didnt matter at all. And honestly knowing him I bet he was more upset that HIS network that works for HIM said he lost. It was a betrayal and hes a narcissist that cant handle that kinda **** 

• Thumb up 2

3 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

That's ****ing nuts. Those people are all sitting there gleefully laughing and enjoying the idea of pretty much completely destroying the fabric of our country. These people should all be, at minimum, in prison. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 4

I'm still amazed at how many Trump staffers are now saying they thought he was a nutcase and advised him against the Big Lie but never said a word to the DoJ or the public over a year ago... or a year ago.. or 6 months ago... or even 3 months ago. Not a single one of them deserves any credit/leniency/protection now.

Scorched Earth all the way up and down the chain for every coward.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

I'm still amazed at how many Trump staffers are now saying they thought he was a nutcase and advised him against the Big Lie but never said a word to the DoJ or the public over a year ago... or a year ago.. or 6 months ago... or even 3 months ago. Not a single one of them deserves any credit/leniency/protection now.

Scorched Earth all the way up and down the chain for every coward.

They didn't say anything because they wanted to see if somehow turning the United States fascist was really going to work. These people are only telling what happened because they're under oath. Even Guiliani didn't lie under oath in front of a federal district court judge.  But they didn't stand up for our country at the first and second impeachments or thereafter until called before the J6 Committee. Shame on them. That includes Pence. None of this lot spoke out. If they had, like the Republicans did finally after Nixon's tapes were revealed and pushed Nixon out, we wouldn't be still going through this. There might not even have been the Jan 6 insurrection.

• Like 4

Re: Bannon's "revelation":
I seem to recall saying this is what they would do for about two years leading up to it. He'd have to be dragged out, he would scream sham, fraud, foul and everything else he can think of, he'd never concede, and violence would be happening.
Thing is, this and all my other 'toldya" posts in the Russian thread are not meant to be an "i told you so"..  it's just mind boggling to me how any of it wasn't so obvious to everyone in America. It is SO OBVIOUS.
This is why I am simply out of patience with any of them. 
Try and execute Trump. Try and execute Bannon, try and execute the whole cabal for high treason. Gaetz, Jordan, Greene, Gohmert, Gossar,,  line 'em up. Expelling them will do nothing. Their majority of their damage isn't done with their congressional vote.

Send a clear message to anyone even thinking about doing anything like this ever again. You cannot commit crimes of this magnitude, make war against this nation without paying the ultimate price for it.
Prison won't help, they will continue their bull**** from behind bars. Executing them would touch off civil unrest, but that can be dealt with, and is going to happen (is happening) ANYWAY. Throw them in jail, civil unrest. Leave them be, civil unrest. Let them lose another election, civil unrest. Let them win another election and it's over. ALL over. (Don't make me say "toldya" when they start coming for everyone who voted against them or somehow makes their kill list, which they have, and will be VERY long.. Doubt it? Do so at your own peril. They will.)
Good people wait too long to act in the face of evil. We are staring dead in it's mouth, and we better grow some ****ing teeth before it's too late.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 8

This never ceases get more bananas.  The seizing the voting machines plot was WTF.  Like actually going to the AG with a draft plan.  I can't even give these people like Barr, Cippolone, Hirschman too much credit though for putting up enough resistance to avert further disaster.  They went along with a lot of foolishness up to that point.  They clearly thought Trump was cool to a certain degree.

• Like 3