Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

i watched doublestroke's little pookie dance in real time and was reluctantly going to address it, but then took off to do something else and when i came back to see how much farther it went i saw martinc had properly and thankfully handled it...every now and then over the years doublestroke gets roid-ragey and half-witted and postures up like an insecure baboon

i banned him once for it years ago and in the same thread booted his similarly unfortunate gf at the time who came to his defense like a fierce, but also half-witted, babooness

i liked his passion for percussion but won't miss him as a poster otherwise (somewhere he's reading this and sobbing because i know how much he looked up to me)  😁 :evil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

postures up like an insecure baboon

i banned him once for it years ago and in the same thread booted his similarly unfortunate gf at the time who came to his defense like a fierce, but also half-witted, babooness

michael-scott.gif

• Haha 4

Film offers inside look at Roger Stone’s ‘Stop the Steal’ efforts before January 6

Weeks before the Capitol attack, top Republican political activists Roger Stone and Ali Alexander identified the January 6 congressional certification as the final chance for Donald Trump to attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

The focus on the congressional certification, according to sources familiar with the matter, was one of several areas they marked as potential flashpoints to exploit as leaders of the “Stop the Steal” movement to help Trump reverse his defeat to Joe Biden.

As Stone and Alexander mounted their political operation, their activities were recorded by two conservative film-makers in the post-2020 election period and in the weeks before January 6.

The access meant the film-makers, Jason Rink and Paul Escandon, captured footage of the leaders of the Stop the Steal movement and their interactions with top Trump allies, according to a teaser for the documentary titled The Steal.

In following Stop the Steal, the film-makers’ project documented key moments in the timeline leading up to the Capitol attack, including an “occupation” of the Georgia state capitol in November, and rallies in Washington that almost seemed like dry runs for January 6.

They also caught on camera public and private moments at Stop the Steal events. Among others who appear in the documentary are the House Republican Paul Gosar, former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, and Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Taken together, the footage gives an inside look at the efforts of Stop the Steal’s leaders – notably Alexander, who was something of a protege to Stone, Trump’s longest-serving adviser – to somehow stop Biden from becoming president.

Stone also allowed himself to be filmed by a Danish documentary film crew that recorded his activities in his room at the Willard hotel as the Capitol attack unfolded, the Washington Post reported earlier this year.

The House January 6 select committee emailed a letter earlier in January asking to review the footage, but a lawyer for Rink declined the request, citing the need to maintain journalistic independence and fears the content would leak from the inquiry.

House investigators did not ultimately pursue the matter after the lawyer indicated he would litigate a subpoena; unless film-makers have said they would only turn over footage in response to a subpoena, the panel has generally avoided that route.

A spokesman for the select committee declined to comment on if that position had changed.

The question about the footage, however, recently resurfaced inside the select committee, days after former Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson testified under oath that Trump ordered his then chief of staff to call Stone on the night before the Capitol attack.

Click on the link for the full article