Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heinicke Hive: The LEGEND of Taylor Heinicke Thread

LetThePointsSoar
Message added by TK,

image.png.76d3d6bba631c4c9e8442f26a9c9afc4.png

22 minutes ago, ODU AGGIE said:

Keep the faith, baby! We have both seen enough of TH to know that regression is not in his DNA. He could get a ding or two along the way. Someone either picked up as a FA or drafted could possibly beat him out (ok, I don't really believe that, but maybe). But regression -- uh uh -- not happening.

I'm with ya man... I had a buddy who's a 49ERs fan who made that comment.  "I hope TH isn't a Nick Foles"  that got me worrying.  Being a Redskins fan historically (since the JKC handover) has been to expect failure.  😆

Edited by petey hodge
  • Like 2

I finished creating my own software, designed to breakdown QB traits, and according to this analysis, we have the perfect QB. @petey hodge @ODU AGGIE

This should, once and for all, put to rest all doubts about Heinicke, and debunk any theories about him not becoming a Super Bowl MVP

TH.jpg

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

17 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I finished creating my own software, designed to breakdown QB traits, and according to this analysis, we have the perfect QB. @petey hodge @ODU AGGIE

This should, once and for all, put to rest all doubts about Heinicke, and debunk any theories about him not becoming a Super Bowl MVP

TH.jpg

@Malapropismic Depository When asked about his extreme sarcasm...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, petey hodge said:

Chase Young is listed at 7'-1" so you can clearly see that Taylor Heinicke is easily 6'5" based on the height difference.

Hope this clears up the debate.

ErV2Bz1XUAIfCA-.jpg

No wonder he stayed in the game, even after dislocating is shoulder.

There's no risk of re-injury, since noone on the defense was tall enough to try to hit and aggravate that shoulder.

59 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

He certainly moves better than Alex Smith, we can say that.

This is the man,  now responsible for taking Heinicke to the next level

https://georgiasportsperformance.com/coach-earl-williams-sports-performance-training/

EarlWiliams-600x445.jpg

I would love to see Haskins do that footwork drill.... he’d still probably take the up-in-the-air sidearm jumpshot at the end there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, TheShredder said:

Just kidding...couldn't resist. LOL

giphy.gif

Yes, it is critical that Taylor Heinicke impregnate a lady, and does so soon, so that baby and future NFL QB is old enough and ready to take Heinicke's place in Washington, as Franchise QB, after about 22 years of Heinicke duplicating Brady in his Super Bowl rings, and likewise playing championship football into his mid 40's.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

I love how we have posters on this site who talk about how limited Heinicke is and what a mistake we're making by giving him a shot while the coaches believe he has talent and deserves a shot. Who should we believe???

That depends. Have coaches ever believed in someone and been wrong? 

Jokes aside, even though he overlapped with Turner in Carolina for a few minutes, his grasp of the offense in an impossible amount of time is beyond any superlative. It's Sheldon Cooper in an NFL QB's body

12 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

I love how we have posters on this site who talk about how limited Heinicke is and what a mistake we're making by giving him a shot while the coaches believe he has talent and deserves a shot. Who should we believe???

Who has said we're making a mistake by giving him a shot?

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Someone said it was football coaching incompetence to roll with Heinicke and Allen....can't remember who?

Did they say it would be incompetence to give Heinicke a shot this year, or that it would be incompetence to assume he was the future after starting 1 game? I disagree with the former, agree with the latter.

Edited by mistertim

Just now, mistertim said:

Did they say it was incompetence to give Heinicke a shot, or that it would be incompetence to assume he was the future after starting 1 game? I disagree with the former, agree with the latter.

Not sure, but there is definitely a group that questions the plan of moving forward with Heinicke, Allen and a third guy. I get it but don't totally agree. That's why we all shoot the **** I guess. Honestly, I don't recall anyone on here saying that Heinicke is the future although I am in the camp thinking he could be. I see a lot of very good intangibles in TH given a good supporting cast. 

2 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Not sure, but there is definitely a group that questions the plan of moving forward with Heinicke, Allen and a third guy. I get it but don't totally agree. That's why we all shoot the **** I guess. Honestly, I don't recall anyone on here saying that Heinicke is the future although I am in the camp thinking he could be. I see a lot of very good intangibles in TH given a good supporting cast. 

I'm not super thrilled about our QB situation if im being totally honest. But they could be Grossmen/Beck back there so im not crying to myself yet. 

4 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I would have questioned it because it would be putting the team in a potentially bad spot if Allen wasn't fully healthy; then we'd basically be in a position where we'd have Heinicke and Montez as the only QBs on our roster. Heinicke has only started 1 game and Montez couldn't crack the backup spot until we literally signed people off the street. Granted, Heinicke played well in his start, but that's still a huge risk to take...especially given his style of play and possibility of also getting injured. 

I have no problem with Heinicke getting a shot. I just think it's prudent to not assume he's a franchise QB or that he can stay healthy, especially when you already have your other QB still rehabbing from a major injury.