Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

2 hours ago, Florgon79 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/anti-vaxx-police-officer-had-205911771.html

whoopsie daisy

A police officer who frequently voiced anti-vaccine sentiments and took horse dewormer in a misguided attempt to stave off the coronavirus has died from Covid-19.

Captain Joe Manning, 57, of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office in Georgia died on Wednesday due to complications from Covid-19, according to local broadcaster WSAV

anti-vaxxers.jpg.68741a3777f4a74aee374acb00c891c1.jpg

We're getting into "if I don't laugh I'll cry" territory.

• Like 3

Just to keep you guys updated: here's a running tally..

- COVID is a hoax

- COVID is caused by 5G towers

- COVID was created in a lab by Big Pharma in order to make money off the vaccines

- Deaths from gunshots and car accidents are being reported as COVID deaths by hospitals to get extra money

- The vaccine makes you magnetized

- The vaccine contains a microchip that's inserted into your body for tracking you

- The vaccine is really a mass experiment that changes your DNA

- HCQ, bleach, and horse de-wormer are all better than the vaccine

- Half the vaccine shots are really placebos so that the number of vax deaths remains low

- The government is keeping millions of families quiet so that the number of vax deaths remains low

- VAERS is purging the deaths reported to their system so that the number of vax deaths remains low

- VAERS under-reports deaths from the vaccine by at least 100x

- Deaths can only be reported to VAERS if it's been proven the vaccination caused the death

- A doctor who has 53 yrs of experience in virology, is a highly respected global expert, and has served under numerous presidential administrations, should not be listened to about COVID

- A doctor who believes in demon sperm, reptilian government officials, and a shot that will make you less religious, should absolutely be listened to about COVID

- HIPPA laws are a real thing

- Bill Gates is the Antichrist

You're welcome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

I’m happy to elaborate, but didn’t want to waste my thumbs to do so. 

But short version, insurance isn’t cut and dry. I keep seeing reference to the ability to charge smokers more. That isn’t always true. Insurance comes in a variety of “flavors”. Rules vary drastically between small group, large group, individual coverage, self bill, risk share, age-banded/risk-band, etc. 

this is why there is so much discrepancy in who can/will/should charge more for unvaccinated and such. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

It used to be really hard to hire people for cook jobs because I had to make sure they were legal immigrants. Now on top of that I can only hire vaccinated people which I'm 100% on board with. It's proving to be difficult. 

True. 

I can do anything in the industry except throw pizza dough. 

But I absolutely will not work unless I'm safe. 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

True. 

I can do anything in the industry except throw pizza dough. 

But I absolutely will not work unless I'm safe. 

I'm literally responding to any and all applications even for people who have zero qualifications and no resume. I'm getting desperate. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Unknown Biological attack that the entire word has known by name for 2 years and has a free vaccine lol

"We are mourning the loss of a dear friend who passed away yesterday. He fell off a building and died due to an unknown law of physics attack which caused him to hit the ground very hard."

• Haha 1

I find it sad.  I live in a sea of anti-vax and anti-mask people.  One person a few degrees of seperation spent 30 days in the ICU and was saying "masks don't work", "I just lost some weight". I have to hold my tongue around them because I think that attitude is crazy and selfish.  

Another person I know, but am not too close with is in the ICU.  He is waking up but having panic attacks.  Even as this is going around there is still an anti-vax current.  Our son has a friend whose dad is in his 60s and the wife is anti- vax, so he didn't want to get it. 

This reminds me of the "snake handling" cult that mis-interpreted the Bible.  

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, mistertim said:

"We are mourning the loss of a dear friend who passed away yesterday. He fell off a building and died due to an unknown law of physics attack which caused him to hit the ground very hard."

Gravity is just a theory.  😁

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 1

Hoo, boy....add another one to the list: COVID vaccinations turn you into soulless zombies:

Some of the more noteworthy responses on the thread:

I have a friend who is a healer and she says when people come in that have had the real jab there is a detachment from the soul, something dead about them.

I experienced this profoundly with my middle aged siblings just yesterday. There were long silences when no one would speak. Creepy.

Same with my mother. She's a complete drone now, with these extreme leftist ideologies. She was always an extreme right Christian before.  COMPLETE personality change.

I spent a great deal of my life trying to get my dad's approval. Made another pass last year and it seemed to be going alright then he got the jab and whoever he once was, is now gone. Many of my relatives have died post-jab but they won't admit that's the cause. I feel you.

The family members who got it, all they can do is talk to you about getting one. It’s weird.

(me: 🤣 )

abt the jab, ik people who get stupid angry, etc, once all the vax ppl i work with called my anti mask rhetoric "propaganda" - like 7 ppl used the word propaganda mostly separately and it was absolutely eerie as ****

(me again: 🤣 )

My mom yelled at me to get it. I told her gently, "please don't ask me again." She dropped it, but it was uncharacteristic for her to yell at me.

Edited by Califan007
  • Haha 4

I am so ****ing tired of these anti-vax dickheads.  Seriously, grow the **** up.

Did some reading this weekend, did you guys know that George Washington mandated that the Continental Army get vaccinated for smallpox?  He knew that the British would take advantage of decreased soldier numbers if he allowed smallpox to get out of control.  So he made everyone get the shot.

Defence lawyer praises judge's decision to dismiss non-vaccinated jurors

The defence lawyer in an upcoming first-degree murder trial in Ottawa is applauding the judge's decision to only allow jurors who've said they've been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

"It's an excellent idea," said James Harbic, Frampton's defence lawyer.

Harbic said courts have been struggling to minimize exposure to COVID-19, and he has no concern about potentially excluding certain jury members.

"The defence wants intelligent people on the jury [that] understand complicated notions like the presumption of innocence, concepts like proof beyond a reasonable doubt," Harbic said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I am so ****ing tired of these anti-vax dickheads.  Seriously, grow the **** up.

Did some reading this weekend, did you guys know that George Washington mandated that the Continental Army get vaccinated for smallpox?  He knew that the British would take advantage of decreased soldier numbers if he allowed smallpox to get out of control.  So he made everyone get the shot.

It's in an actual MSNBC ad on TV. 

• Like 1

Looks like Mrs. JCB has Covid. I'm pretty sure this is because I've been back on campus for two weeks (though I haven't felt any symptoms), since she's immunocompromised and we have been hermits. Thanks a lot to my gutless university for not imposing a vax mandate.

• Sad 8