Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I’ve finally gotten around to playing Titanfall 2. I bought it recently for $2. What an awesome game that still holds up. This game is the most fun I’ve had playing in a while.

im also about to finish Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart with my wife. That game has been a blast as well. I’m dropping PS+ in 2 weeks, so I won’t be getting the platinum. 

Rift Apart is one of the few games I have ever platinum'd.  It was just so much fun.  I don't remember how many times I actually beat the whole game.  I was at the point where I could just blow through everything though.

On 5/25/2024 at 1:30 PM, dfitzo53 said:

What were the pain points before?

That the game is too complicated and, accordingly, have decided to put it back down again.  LOL.

If there is the potential to team up and learn how to play the game from people who actually understand it, I would be up for that.  I'm on a PS5.  

Edited by PleaseBlitz

On 5/25/2024 at 1:18 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

Gonna give Baldur’s gate another shot. 

Any advice?

Don't worry too much about your choice of class. You can respec from pretty early on after you complete a sidequest(won't spoil where it is, just explore the starting area thoroughly and you'll find it without too much difficulty).

Talk to your companions regularly. Their stories are excellent and you can unlock some cool stuff.

Save early and often.