Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Draft Order / Tracker: Current Pick #19

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Dallas so bad they may pick higher then us. Wow.

That defense gave up like 400 yards and 25 points to the worst offense in football. Holy hell. They are on pace to be the worst defense in history.

Rod Marinelli about to be a wanted man in Texas.

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Marinelli? Isn’t he not with Dallas anymore? Or are you saying Dallas will actually want him instead of mike Nolan?

I thought Mike Nolan was a good coordinator. That Dallas team, as a whole, looks completely broken.

Today's "win"?  just cost us about ten draft spots and totally eliminated any chance of getting Lawrence or Fields...  that being said, it was still pretty nice kicking the absolute **** out of the Cowboys...  I couldn't help myself but be proud of today's effort, regardless of the long-term negative effects of this "win"

Yeah I think the Falcons and Texans(well Dolphins since they have their pick)will both be picking in the top 5. And Falcons will probably go QB to rebuild around and let Ryan go. Dolphins won't since they have Tua but could trade down with someone to stockpile even more picks.

Just now, method man said:

I wouldn't worry about losing draft spots. Fortunately, this draft is loaded with QBs. Many posters, including me, love Zach Wilson from BYU who would be the second QB taken in most drafts but will be the 4th guy taken this year.

Yeah I like Wilson a lot too. I actually think he might be better than Fields. Lance is just way too big of a gamble for me.

Oh and I forgot about the Jags, they're a trainwreck too and will most likely go QB. Their new coach won't be committed to a 6th rounder in Minshew.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Yeah I like Wilson a lot too. I actually think he might be better than Fields. Lance is just way too big of a gamble for me.

The guy seems to have everything you look for in an NFL QB outside of elite arm strength (he definitely has NFL starter arm strength regardless)

36 minutes ago, dyst said:

Awesome win! Just great!!! Now we get to draft Haskins instead of Kyler Murray 

I get what you're saying and I kinda agree but at the same time, its still only October, there is a lot of football left to be played, and we played a team that actually might be legit worse than us. I mean its not like we can just throw the game and lose on purpose. If we play a good game and win and young guys show a lot, like what happened today, I'll take it, and worry about draft positioning in December.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’d say Cam Newton, but......he’s not looking good right now in NE.

Aye, im off the Dalton train as well.

Still leaning towards trying to get Stafford.  Our division is so bad we are going to win games by accident and have to trade up. 

No thanks on having to trade up for a QB again.

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Aye, im off the Dalton train as well.

Still leaning towards trying to get Stafford.  Our division is so bad we are going to win games by accident and have to trade up. 

No thanks on having to trade up for a QB again.

I’m coming around to the thought of Winston assuming he learned behind Brees. If Falcons are picking in the top 3 I wonder if Matt Ryan becomes availsble with a new coach?

5 minutes ago, Sellersfan said:

I’m coming around to the thought of Winston assuming he learned behind Brees. If Falcons are picking in the top 3 I wonder if Matt Ryan becomes availsble with a new coach?

Its a helluva gamble on Winston because he's not playing, right?  At least we wouldn't have to trade for him, but at what point do Saints stop letting the heir to Brees leave the house?  Hope no bidding war, ya know?

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Has the thread been updated ?

We're at #3 with the win ?

There's still teams playing today and tomorrow, so I suppose that could change, without glancing.

Tankathon updated after every game. We have slid back to 10th, but there is still more football this week.

Archived