Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

6 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Somebody explain to me the downside of a plexiglass.  Assuming arguendo that it's purely for optics and it's ineffective, what exactly is the downside?  Is it the money?  ****, call me up.  I'll cut a check right now. 

Its a sign of weakness to the conservative mind. Much like the notion that a mask= purse. 

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think it's the symbolism. The implication is that Pence is sick and a carrier.

It's the symbolism.  

The symbolism that sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "La la la la" will not protect you from an infectious, sometimes fatal, disease.  

I am absolutely  disgusted that some of you seem to be relishing in the misfortunes of others! 

Show some basic decency and humanity people.

Stephen Miller will be fine. He is at home recuperating in his coffin during the day and continuing his blood sucking activities at night.

As long as he continues to avoid mirrors, garlic, (non-celtic) crosses, and most of all the sun he will be fine.

sun-light.gif

"Prey" for Stephen Miller.

I think Covid is going to cost Trump the election...maybe even the SCOTUS if we're lucky. We know the GOP is willing to sacrifice their morals for Trump, lets see if they're willing to sacrfice their lives. Did you see the video of Trump after he was released from the hospital? He could barely breathe, he's going to die like this...

Archived