Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2020) We clinched the NFC East didn't we?

Partag

Hmm, bet people will stop making fun of the NFC East if the Giants pull off this upset.  Geez, hope they don't though.

Just now, owa said:

Hmm, bet people will stop making fun of the NFC East if the Giants pull off this upset.  Geez, hope they don't though.

Do hope Pittsburg overlooks us though like Seattle apparently did with the Giants.

3 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Giants pull it out!

Probably best for us long-term. Gets us back in the top 10 draft wise

Now we have to win tomorrow, not only for us but to make a statement for the NFC East. Seattle's offensive line is garbage, wait til they get a load of us.

Just now, kingdaddy said:

Now we have to win tomorrow, not only for us but to make a statement for the NFC East. Seattle's offensive line is garbage, wait til they get a load of us.

OBTW, don't count the WFT out of wild card hopes either, stranger things have happened. If we go 4-1 that's 8-8 and possible wild card the way things are going. 

12 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm disgusted by any Washington fans happy that the Giants won. 

Picking 8 spots higher or whatever does very little to change the culture of this team. 

It could do a lot towards drafting a franchise QB, and that would do a ton towards changing the culture of the team. That's undisputable.

It hurts us but kind of glad the Giants put the stamp on a super bowl contender.  Lol, so much for the NFL least. 😛

What will the talking heads be saying on Monday lol.

Still, the Giants were my least favorite team in the NFC East so hate that they're looking good now.  It would kill me if they make the postseason.

29 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm disgusted by any Washington fans happy that the Giants won. 

Picking 8 spots higher or whatever does very little to change the culture of this team. 

I'm disgusted by fans who don't realize we need a QB and that drafting higher helps get one.

Archived