Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs Arizona (game of the week)

Sacks 'n' Stuff

3 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Montez is actually faster too.  Julius Peppers was a baller though, but maybe Sweat can channel some inner Peppers.  Chase?  On a different planet than anyone I have ever seen, and that is watching him through college and his first baby Pro-step.  He is actually better than (much) than his first game.  Ask his dad...he would say the same.  Can't believe we lucked into the best DE in years, perhaps ever.  He does things (the forced fumble; there will be many, many more) you can't teach.  It's in his DNA. He's that good. Sorry for the rant. HTTFBT

I agree 100% and it was laughable to see people say we should have traded back to get more picks.  You don’t pass on a pass rusher who can take your DLine from very talented to catapulting it into the next level 💯

FOX SINGLE

02-FOX-V2.png
 Anchorage
 Fairbanks
 Honolulu

Atlanta @ Dallas
Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

San Francisco @ NY Jets
Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

LA Rams @ Philadelphia
Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Detroit @ Green Bay
Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard

Minnesota @ Indianapolis
Tim Brando, Robert Smith

Washington @ Arizona (LATE)
Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn

UPDATES:
  • Cleveland OH: ATL-DAL to DET-GB (Wed)
  • Hartford CT: SF-NYJ to CAR-TB (Wed)
  • Louisville KY: CAR-TB to MIN-IND (Wed)

I am positive they'll jump out to a quick lead, just like the Eagles did. We just have to hang on like a heavy weight fighter and let themselves wear out a little bit, while we don't make mistakes and make them earn every inch. In the second, when they are starting to feel it a bit, because we are incredibly physical like a good JDR defense and RR team who likes to hit and get hit, our D line rotation should be able to begin overwhelming them. 

Payne is great at holding the line and keeping hands up. A pick for him wouldn't surprise me. He will take the middle of the field away. Murray will stop feeling comfortable in the pocket knowing he just can't get a clean pass off. They'll start with the boots and RPOs trying to get him out of the pocket or start relying on screens and that's a strength of our defense. Catching that BS. Our DEs are just too fast and we have Collins and apparently Curl who looked great at the LoS sniffing that BS out too. Trap deep high to double Hop and everyone else playing opportunistic aggressive defense should have the game swinging our way pretty convincingly in the second half and we obviously LOVE to FINISH! 

I know they have Baker (I wish we had drafted him back when) and Peterson, but I still expect TMC to have a better game. Hopefully Sims can step up again. I want to see someone other than Inman out there catching passes too. He stinks. I really want to see more Gibson this week and I think we will. Their pass rush, outside of one DE, is nothing.

9 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Uggg haaaaate having to wait till the afternoon game

I actually like it, I get to warm up with some action from the other nfc east teams and then watch the skins.

The other way around and I can only enjoy the late games if we win.

If we lose im usually way too pissed off to enjoy any football for a few days.

10 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I actually like it, I get to warm up with some action from the other nfc east teams and then watch the skins.

And waiting for the 4:00 game is a lot easier coming off a win.

18 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Was he successful against him, though?

Good point. He was DC of the Panthers in 2002. They gave up 71 points against Atlanta in the 2 games they played them, and scored 0.  So I guess the answer is no 😂.

However, that defense was ranked 3rd in DVOA for the season, so I’m guessing most of those points were scored from the CAR offense putting them in bad field position. 

2 hours ago, redskinss said:

Lol I'm the same way..specially if we lose some ****ty way..**** football for almost a week

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

I hate how Fox refuses to show multiple games per Sunday. I live in LA. The 10 am game is Rams vs. Eagles. Then instead of showing the Skins game at 1 pm they are doing some college football extra show. Show NFL! Your ratings will be much higher.

CBS gets the double-header this week so I'm assuming those local FOX affiliates chose to show the local NFC team ( Rams ) at 10:00, over Washington - Arizona at 1:00.

For instance I'm across the country in Virginia, we're getting the Redskins of course, and I'd love to see that Rams - Eagles game before it, but only getting the Redskins at 4:00 EST.

2 hours ago, Spearfeather said:

CBS gets the double-header this week so I'm assuming those local FOX affiliates chose to show the local NFC team ( Rams ) at 10:00, over Washington - Arizona at 1:00.

For instance I'm across the country in Virginia, we're getting the Redskins of course, and I'd love to see that Rams - Eagles game before it, but only getting the Redskins at 4:00 EST.

For sure, I get that. I understand that local teams, in my instance Chargers and Rams, get priority. But CBS and Fox aren't both able to show two games per day? I just don't get that. The more NFL the merrier! 

I know there is a lot of money and contracts that decide this kind of stuff, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Archived