Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

I still think going for it was the right decision. If you get 1 yard you win. If you don't, you still have them pinned at their own 6 yard line needing a TD to win. You're defending against a TD either way but going for it gives you multiple ways to win the game.

Ultimately you had them down to 4th down twice and couldn't stop them either time.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I still think going for it was the right decision. If you get 1 yard you win. If you don't, you still have them pinned at their own 6 yard line needing a TD to win. You're defending against a TD either way but going for it gives you multiple ways to win the game.

Ultimately you had them down to 4th down twice and couldn't stop them either time.

Yep, defense has to do their job, as well

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I disagree but whatever.  It looks like Vikings defense studied films of the Washington 3rd down defense. 

7 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

For Vikings fan, last night's game was excruciating.  3 times they could've ended that game.  With that said, this is Wilson can be all-world type of QB.  The guy can make any type of throw from any place of on the field.  I wish they had that here.

Shanghai Mike was going to draft him. SEA got there first :)

What a ****ing throw after avoiding the rush. 

Herbert's a stud. 

And already doing something smart... throwing the football to Keenan Allen in the red zone. Rivers had some issue there or maybe it was the play-calling. 

Archived