Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

22 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

My vote is for Elon Musk!  He's got the kinda money needed to put out the dumpster fire and rebuild from scratch.  

It's Bezos I think he the one pushing this story hard. He lives here this is the team he wants. 

I don't want or not want him to own this team but that my bet on who gets it.

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

58 minutes ago, Destino said:

i know that’s a joke but if this franchise had enough fans left to actually assemble a large protest outside of Commanders offices demanding the owner sell the team, the optics would be insanely bad for the league.  Sadly, there’s only like 36 of us left.  Media won’t show up for that.  

Actually, um, this is embarrassing, but I got confused and hit "reload" while the form was submitting so you counted me twice.

• Haha 10
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

It's Bezos I think he the one pushing this story hard. He lives here this is the team he wants. 

I don't want or not want him to own this team but that my bet on who gets it.

Bezos will make dan look good.

robots in all concession stands, must have an amazon membership to enter the stadium 😂😂

elon will move the team to mars.

2 hours ago, DiscoBob said:

So, what sorta betting odds could you have gotten on.... Snyder will be a more despised owner than George Preston Marshall, at the time of his purchase?

Boy this franchise really has had some truly wretched people at the helm. And if we're being totally honest, JKC was a pretty awful dude in his own right. The most honorable human being to have majority ownership has been...a big wig, D.C. lawyer. 

220px-Edward_Bennett_Williams.jpg 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

It HAS to be Bezos. They just announced more partnerships with Prime broadcasting future games during these meetings. Dude has Amazon's east coast HQ here, a mansion in Kalorama, and owns the Washington Post. It makes way too much sense. I can't see Congress/DC Gov not signing off on him redeveloping RFK if he finances the stadium himself - that would be a serious win for the city.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

1 minute ago, ntotoro said:

What I don’t understand is why the owners would need to wait for any investigation in order to take any kind of action… ? Snyder has been bad for the team, bad for the league and bad for their profits. That should be more than enough.

I believe the situation regarding Mr. Snyder is unprecedented?  Has an owner ever been voted out of the NFL?

7 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

What I don’t understand is why the owners would need to wait for any investigation in order to take any kind of action… ? Snyder has been bad for the team, bad for the league and bad for their profits. That should be more than enough.

I’d think if they were going to vote him out it would be after the Super Bowl so it doesn’t overshadow the season any more than it already has. Therefore, why not let the MJW report play out and accumulate more ammo against him. Just my 2 cents. 

2 minutes ago, DCF said:

Does this kind of feel like the last stand for anyone else? If Snyder escapes all of this after everything that's come out, I think that'd be the final blow to my fandom.

If he’s still the owner come next September then it’s never going to happen, so set your clocks accordingly 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, ThomasRoane said:

My vote is for Elon Musk!  He's got the kinda money needed to put out the dumpster fire and rebuild from scratch.  

hes not the most popular guy these days in some circles, but could you imagine the stadium this guy would build?  The seats would do the wave all on their own.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

44 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

"Disheveled Dan" is having another in a long series of bad days...

image.png.3cfd31dde4252b03089ce9a2b43d80d7.png

If he looked this bad last week just imagine what he must look like today and the best thing is the worst is yet to come.

I couldn’t believe this shot when I saw it during the game.  Oh my gentle Jesus.  He literally looks like was he was in a 3 day bender before they hauled him to Soldier Field and propped him up in that chair.

Rushing Weekend At Bernies GIF by Laff

Edited by Rex Tomb
  • Thumb up 1

16 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

It HAS to be Bezos. They just announced more partnerships with Prime broadcasting future games during these meetings. Dude has Amazon's east coast HQ here, a mansion in Kalorama, and owns the Washington Post. It makes way too much sense. I can't see Congress/DC Gov not signing off on him redeveloping RFK if he finances the stadium himself - that would be a serious win for the city.

you could pick up or return packages at the game.  Free shipping on all team merchandise and delivered in just a few hours.  He’d probably even have Amazon drivers take fans to and from the game.  

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

hes not the most popular guy these days in some circles, but could you imagine the stadium this guy would build?  The seats would do the wave all on their own.  

Musk knows how to run an organization, all politics aside. I’d welcome him with open arms.

• Like 2