Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

2 hours ago, dyst said:

Love how Tanya is in all the photo ops now. 

Has been since the OG story came out. Every signature comes out with her name leading. Its all to pain that Dan is in the back seat. I liked how it took her one interview with Schefter to prove shes just as awful as he is. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, purbeast said:

JP Finlay is interviewing the Commanders lawyer right now on the radio about the whole thing.  I suggest you go to audacy and listen to it.  It's a good listen.

I listened to it.  

My conclusion:

Congress is about to issue a report and recommedations based on their investigation.  The Dan team suspects their conclusions won't be good for Dan -- they didn't say that part of it but clearly that's what they are trying to get ahead of. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I listened to it.  

My conclusion:

Congress is about to issue a report and recommedations based on their investigation.  The Dan team suspects their conclusions won't be good for Dan -- they didn't say that part of it but clearly that's what they are trying to get ahead of. 

JP: "Are you trying to place all of this soley on Bruce?"

Lawyer: "Yes ... <keeps talking>"

JP: "Wait ... what?" 

JP kind of said that like as the lawyer kept talking over JP.  Thought that was kinda funny lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

JP kind of said that like as the lawyer kept talking over JP.  Thought that was kinda funny lol.

Yeah its not hard to piece together Bruce's testimony will feature in a big way in their report. 

Finley sucking up to the interviewee, i don't blame him its a good get how often do you get a Dan lawyer on the radio.

But too generous here.  Opposite of love is indifference.  they are clearly scared about the findings.  I didn't expect the lawyer to admit fear but that doesn't prove squat -- his actions and other things he said made that clear.   The mere fact that a Dan lawyer is going on the radio speaks volumes IMO. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

34 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

She’s stayed married to him through all of this. She’s complicit. My wife would be so friggin disappointed in me and would have left taking half of everything. As soon as she heard about me ripping off my customers so secure enough money to buy a team, she would have been like…nope!!! 

Mine would have me sleeping on the couch until I give up and apologize to everyone, then do all their wishes for some time befor lifting the punishment.

29 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I honestly don't get how that kind of defense can hold up.

It's public knowledge that Bruce was Dan's buddy. Bruce's been employed for ten years. So it's either he's complicit or he's competly dumb and stupid.

Still haven't decided which is worse. Though both aren't mutually exclusives.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I could get pinning everything on Bruce if he was booted after a year or two, but that fool was in leadership for 10 YEARS and the only reason he was bounced was because the fans were about to have a mutiny if he was allowed to stay.

They can kick all of the rocks with that defense. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Mine would have me sleeping on the couch until I give up and apologize to everyone, then do all their wishes for some time befor lifting the punishment.

It's public knowledge that Bruce was Dan's buddy. Bruce's been employed for ten years. So it's either he's complicit or he's competly dumb and stupid.

Do Both Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Edited by Redwards
  • Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

So Dan hangs out with Bruce on the reg, and employed him to run his billion dollar business.  Bruce instilled this awful culture right under Dan’s nose and he had absolutely no idea was going on, for a DECADE.  

The whole claiming ignorance tactic is almost as criminal as being directly involved.

Never minding a good portion of the allegations came before bruce... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

46 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I could get pinning everything on Bruce if he was booted after a year or two, but that fool was in leadership for 10 YEARS and the only reason he was bounced was because the fans were about to have a mutiny if he was allowed to stay.

They can kick all of the rocks with that defense. 

I listened and took the lawyer's response a little differently than "pinning everything on Bruce" when he finally got done with his lawyer talk. 

I took it as the Snyder defense team was addressing specific witnesses and testimony to discredit them. So, they were taking issue with the committee putting any stock in Bruce Allen's testimony more than trying to claim that things began with Allen. They also took issue with the committee cozying up with a racist who sent offensive emails about a great man in DeMaurice Smith, blah blah blah. 

Here's my take on that...it's a better explanation (which I'd expect from an lawyer) but it's still pretty weak. The committee's job isn't to pass judgment on any of the witnesses or victims. Bruce Allen could be (and probably is) a snake. Some of the victims of the sexual misconduct may have been flirty. Some of the employees who were bullied could have been horrible at their jobs. The cheerleaders who were filmed nude all probably knew they were going to end up in very little clothing in a calendar. None of that matters, because it doesn't excuse Dan Snyder's behavior. That is what's under investigation. 

Bruce Allen could be the biggest racist on the face of the planet. They might uncover so much that someone decides to open a new investigation on him. But, that doesn't change the fact that he worked under Snyder for a decade and, if his testimony is credible, it's useful to better understand the culture that Snyder built, permitted, and fostered with HIS organization. Period.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Those thinking there congressional report or the mjw report will lead to a quick end of Dan, are dreaming.

The long term result one day, may see Dan gone; but it's going to be years away. Dan will fight this for years.

Could use more fan indignation. Apathy is not working.

10.jpg

111.jpg

images (9).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1