Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Republican governor - ☑️

Republican AG - ☑️
Desire for a NoVa stadium - ☑️

Dan Snyder (a Republican) to be investigated and cleared - ☑️

Me SMH - 🥴 ☑️

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Republican governor - ☑️

Republican AG - ☑️

Me SMH - 🥴☑️

Ah, yes, they decided to investigate him because they want to clear him.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the only way to keep Synder looking clean in the first place is to not look. The man has so much dirt that everytime someone looks for one thing, they find another. He's been desperate to keep them from digging into smaller things because he knows about the bigger things.

I'm not saying they will do any more than just bow to what the people want(investigate), but there's a 2% chance you open a Snyder investigation because you plan to clear him.

• Like 3
  • Thumb down 1

57 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Republican governor - ☑️

Republican AG - ☑️

Me SMH - 🥴☑️

Then why even investigate him, if that’s the case?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

Virginia AG is doing his job, wonder if Maryland gets in in this since thats where the stadium is.  What's odd is the ESPN article says DC AG office has been investigating them since last fall. 

1. Is this a sign of things to come, basically taking forever, and 2. How did I miss DC already started investigating them for this and other thinga?  Was it talked about here and I jus didn't see it?

Edit: 3, I'm not even sure I get DC's jurisdiction here, even on sexual harassment claims, because headquarters is in VA, stadium is in Maryland.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 4

I have more hope for this than for the House's investigation. This is an investigation ordered by someone who just started his 4 year term three months ago. He has no one to appease or campaign towards, unlike House members up for election this year.

I still think this is one of our weekly "this is going to get Snyder fired" tweets, but I like it more than the others.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Ah, yes, they decided to investigate him because they want to clear him.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the only way to keep Synder looking clean in the first place is to not look. The man has so much dirt that everytime someone looks for one thing, they find another. He's been desperate to keep them from digging into smaller things because he knows about the bigger things.

I'm not saying they will do any more than just bow to what the people want(investigate), but there's a 2% chance you open a Snyder investigation because you plan to clear him.

I’m not saying he’s not guilty,but where is the the hard evidence that he’s done?You got one women that said he tried forcing me in the limo there had to be people around it’s he said she said.You got the guy saying Synder cooked the books the defensive got him on the stand and ripped him a new a-hole showing what a liar he was ain’t crap going to come out of that.Is he a dick to work for probably yes,but where is the evidence that’s going to nail him?There is nothing unfortunately Synder isn’t going anywhere.Winning will change everything.Hopefully it’s this year.

11 hours ago, ntotoro said:

Then why even investigate him, if that’s the case?

This is an easy one. Because if they do the investigate and clear dance....it opens the door for the stadium in VA with less pushback since they can say "we investigated him thoroughly and found no wrongdoing!"

• Like 2
  • Thumb down 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, dawgjk9 said:

This is an easy one. Because if they do the investigate and clear dance....it opens the door for the stadium in VA with less pushback since they can say "we investigated him thoroughly and found no wrongdoing!"

Wouldn't it just be easier and cheaper to say "The Fed didn't do anything, so we're fine with it."

There will definitely be pushback if the team wants a stadium in Virginia, investigation or not. I don't think the AG is just going to do this to "clear" Dan Snyder. There's nothing to suggest any such thing is even a possibility.

If you really want to look at it more from a House of Cards route, maybe the Virginia AG has an acquaintance who is interested in purchasing the team, would focus on building a stadium in NoVa, and only needs one Dan Snyder to get paved over.

Otherwise, taking down Dan at his most unpopular would be a pretty big feather in the cap of an AG in his first year in office.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

Republican governor - ☑️

Republican AG - ☑️

Me SMH - 🥴☑️

Well I guess we can flush this theory down the toilet where it belongs:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/04/26/d-c-attorney-general-is-investigating-the-washington-commanders-too/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Coopskin44 said:

I’m not saying he’s not guilty,but where is the the hard evidence that he’s done?You got one women that said he tried forcing me in the limo there had to be people around it’s he said she said.You got the guy saying Synder cooked the books the defensive got him on the stand and ripped him a new a-hole showing what a liar he was ain’t crap going to come out of that.Is he a dick to work for probably yes,but where is the evidence that’s going to nail him?There is nothing unfortunately Synder isn’t going anywhere.Winning will change everything.Hopefully it’s this year.

I would believe that's the goal of an investigation.

There's some stuff that looks weird and they want to dig in it to see if there's much more to this than some weird stuff reported from a lonely guy.

1 minute ago, ntotoro said:

I thought more people would be happy about seeing DC's AG join the fray, but I guess not... ?

Of course I’m happy about it.  Just saying the ridiculous theory that the Virginia AG was taking on the case as a means to clear Snyder due to political affiliation is now certainly flushed down the toilet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb down 1

State AG investigations of prominent people or companies always have a political dimension, but we don't need to go off into conspiracy land about what it "really means."

For one thing, if an investigation turns up more bad stuff on Snyder, the AG will be taking a big risk by deciding not to sue or pursue charges. Hard to snuff out the fire once lit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

Of course I’m happy about it.  Just saying the ridiculous theory that the Virginia AG was taking on the case as a means to clear Snyder due to political affiliation is now certainly flushed down the toilet.

Kind of my point… 😉

12 hours ago, 86 Snyder said:

That was only in relation to VA, now they will have to make an effort with other AG’s investigations. Otherwise, VA politicians and the AG would be exercising political theater.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Thumb down 1