Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

4 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I hope Flores Suit brings the Giants and the NFL down in a big way... any chance we could end up benefiting from this? Like the dirt on Snyder gets released because it can't get worse?

Violating the Rooney rule, wonder what their penalty will be?

Nothing. Goodell would have to take Mara's dick out of his mouth long enough to say something. Like the cheerleader suit against Snyder, nothing will come of this...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I hope Flores Suit brings the Giants and the NFL down in a big way... any chance we could end up benefiting from this? Like the dirt on Snyder gets released because it can't get worse?

Violating the Rooney rule, wonder what their penalty will be?

Not sure what happens to the Giants, but the Dolphins could be in a very bad way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The giants , broncos and dolphins are all named - they should get special penalties 

anyway, I wish this could have a ripple effect to our team/ ownership 

It likely takes specific focus away from us right now and in turn highlights the wider issues rife in the league. No doubt we will actively state how we are ahead of the curve in respect of some of this.

Edited by UK SKINS FAN 74

9 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Giants need to be docked $36 million of cape space putting them -$37 million under the cap

Miami should as well...paying your head coach to lose for a better draft pick absolutely gives the Dolphins an "unfair competitive advantage" not to mention puts a dent into the "integrity of the game".

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Miami should as well...paying your head coach to lose for a better draft pick absolutely gives the Dolphins an "unfair competitive advantage" not to mention puts a dent into the "integrity of the game".

Or the spirit of the cap.

I hope ghost adventures does an episode on this.

K, I'm leaving now. 

HTTR. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Yeah this is next level BS and it potentially really ****ed with the game 

ie we could have had Burrow 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NewCliche21 said:

Wait, the ****ing BRONCOS ARE FOR SALE?!  God really does hate us.

Now if THIS were our rebranding, then I would take any name they want.  Literally any.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33194474/nfl-denver-broncos-sale-price-likely-set-record-north-american-sports-franchise

Hmmm. Interesting timing with Bezos stepping away from Amazon. There is his team. 

3 hours ago, Zim489 said:

Is commanders really that much different than nationals or capitals. its a hell of a lot better than Wizards. 

Pretty much the same generic name, but the problem is Commanders replaces a ton of history. I don't know how you would do it, but the team needs to do some sort of hard reset and retire everything before 2020 to history however way it's possible. Franchise wins, records, etc. Baugh, Bobby Mitchell, Theismann, just disconnect them from this new Great Value project and just open a Redskins museum somewhere in DC.

Edited by SlinginSammy HOF '63