Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

If you all recall there was the vibe based on a statement early on when the NFL ruled on this that Dan perhaps was supposed to back off ownership duties for awhile as a super light-temporary punishment.  But soon after Dan's people smugly leaked to the media that nothing of that kind is true and he wasn't punished at all.  It seemed important to him for the world to know that the NFL didn't do anything to him.

Now you got that Peter King story from earlier this morning and Goodell saying Dan's not been involved for 4 months and implying he was punished.

Who knows what the truth is.  But at a minimum Dan must be seething because he clearly hated the rumors earlier on that issue on the NFL asking him to take a backseat as for his ownership.  It was a stupid PR move from Dan as usual, it would have been smarter for him to act like he's taken on some punishment but he was too petty to do that. 

But I do find it amusing that Goodell and Dan are somewhat pitted against each other publicly on this.  One of them has to be lying.   But even if its Goodell who is lying, Dan must be irate because it clearly was very very very important to him to make it clear that he wasn't punished at all outside of the fine. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Well then, no **** jerrah. You think? Wouldn't happen to be your petty lil buddy who you enjoy having as a bestie because as long as that dip**** owns your rival you have nothing to really worry about. 🙄

HTTR!

Edited by skinsfan4128

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

So, Mr. Breer, was he not at FedEx for the Sean Taylor debacle? My case is rested.

I think the League PR took lessons from WFT PR. None of these half answers of false statements are easing suspicion 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Seriously how ****ing dumb does the NFL think people are. All they have to do is type in "Protected identity" in the report instead of using their names. The NFL is protecting Snyder obviously

More than likely they are protecting far more than Snyder (allegedly) 

Edited by KDawg

2 hours ago, drowland said:

If they're worried about anonymity can't they just redact those names?

How hard would it be to figure out who they are from the context surrounding the blackouts?  For one thing, you get the length of the names.  For another, you get the situation they're talking about, which might include circumstances, dates, locations, other people there, etc.  I'm not saying there's no ulterior motive for not releasing it, but anonymity is certainly enhanced by not.

46 minutes ago, KDawg said:

More than likely they are protecting far more than Snyder (allegedly) 

Right on.  If it was just Synder they would be done with. They are protecting their own ass. As bad all of the stuff that happened under Dan; something tells me the other owners have dark secrets and maybe criminal secrets.

You think if they forced Dan out; he would go quietly. Dan would take down the Nfl with him, on his way out.