Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

This Gruden information is mental. Man that’s just going to cause havoc. What a ****ing joke.

The ownership group that want out.....Wow, big reputations getting tarnished. That’s going to be a bloodbath. Vote of no confidence in Dan surely. Game over.

And then who’s left from the old crew, both Kyle Smith and Doug been around some some. Kyle especially.

No suggestion of any implications for those, but Rivera must be looking hard at anyone who is left. And suspicion of previous tolerance as to what has been going on and the doors that way.....

Rivera must be livid. Although on the other hand, he’s got the chance of a complete clean slate to build a great foundation here. Making it worse is virtually impossible. 

Some subsequent team statements are going to be very interesting.

I will say this- while i'm 99.99% sure theres a story, ive never seen anything like this in terms of buildup and cryptic "i know too" tweets, but the buildup kind of reminds me of a hoax that happened a few years back in Raleigh with an overzealous reporter and the UNC football scandal. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

This Gruden information is mental. Man that’s just going to cause havoc. What a ****ing joke.

The ownership group that want out.....Wow, big reputations getting tarnished. That’s going to be a bloodbath. Vote of no confidence in Dan surely. Game over.

And then who’s left from the old crew, both Kyle Smith and Doug been around some some. Kyle especially.

No suggestion of any implications for those, but Rivera must be looking hard at anyone who is left. And suspicion of previous tolerance as to what has been going on and the doors that way.....

Rivera must be livid. Although on the other hand, he’s got the chance of a complete clean slate to build a great foundation here. Making it worse is virtually impossible. 

Some subsequent team statements are going to be very interesting.

We don’t know Dan’s role yet. Obviously if directly involved it over but he’s such a incompetent owner he might not have known.  My question is though where the hell is the HR dept?  Do we even have one? 

I really hope people don't forget that Tony Wyllie is working PR for the Special Olympics. Seriously. Our PR guy during all this is the head PR guy for the Special Olympics. **** you world!!!

Edit: Apparently, he's a lot more than just PR. He's the regional president and NA Managing Director. That's insane.

Edited by Kurd Cudins

2 hours ago, Califan007 said:

It's not about what I would be on board with that NFL owners do...it's the people who own and are in charge of the country's media outlets that bothers me. What the media outlet covers is not supposed to be dictated by how it benefits the outlet's owner.

Fwiw, Bezos doesn't control what stories the Post runs.

He's hands-off in that regard.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

What is this, another Donald Sterling moment. So some rich why guy doesn’t like Black people. 

What’s new.

I’ve yet to see anything race related so unless you have something suggesting there’s a race element this creating unnecessary race issues/race baiting. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Snyder is not Kraft. And this sounds like a litany of bad stuff, happening IN the organization throughout all levels.

You could very well be right. But people already dislike Snyder, including his fellow owners that have his balls on their serving platter.

Agree.

I think Dan being so disliked by fans, the media and apparently fellow owners won't serve him here. And he made his bed on all of those fronts so I don't feel even a whit sorry for him. 

Reading recently about how Dan might struggle to get a stadium in DC because unlike most owners he doesn't really have many friends locally because he's so reclusive.

Reading about how so many owners don't like him.  

Reading from various employees who say he can be jerk, he scapegoats and rules by fear.  Hence the turnover there is so high.

Hearing Sheehan said they did an internal poll and Dan's popularity ratings with fans is beyond just abysmal.

We got all those stories over the years involving the team that doesn't paint the dude in the nicest light. 

You put that all in a pile.  And then lets say Dan somehow is implicated in this?  I think the dude would be in major trouble.

I don't care if its Bezos or whomever takes him down.  It would like quibbling about who destroyed the death star.  Maybe what 2% of Redskins fans will have a beef with it if so? At best?  The other 98% would celebrate like it's the closest thing we've had to hope since winning a SB. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 5

https://undercoverredskinstruth.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/?fbclid=IwAR0ifq5SCAr6IoVBF2Pk2Y3-yD6Ltchp-yabnLanSazLCggIknXW-jkw-Hs

Check out this article.  Talks about Jsteelz, Lavarleap and a lot of those ES insiders.  

The story isn't breaking bc it involves media members. Why would they rat on their own.  It looks like the articles will mention media members hiding stories for access.  I heard it would talk about JLC, Diana Russini at least.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

https://undercoverredskinstruth.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/?fbclid=IwAR0ifq5SCAr6IoVBF2Pk2Y3-yD6Ltchp-yabnLanSazLCggIknXW-jkw-Hs

Check out this article.  Talks about Jsteelz, Lavarleap and a lot of those ES insiders.  

The story isn't breaking bc it involves media members. Why would they rat on their own.  It looks like the articles will mention media members hiding stories for access.  I heard it would talk about JLC, Diana Russini at least.  

This would be a very very interesting piece of this if true. Totally believable, and potentially a bigger story than just the redskins. As a former journalist, that industry is dead, and a major expose on the lack of ethics would be massive. 

12 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Fwiw, Bezos doesn't control what stories the Post runs.

He's hands-off in that regard.

As he will be when he owns the team. It’ll be nice to have an owner who just puts people there and doesn’t bother them.

• Like 3

Even if it is kinda “small potatoes”, it’s our duty as a fanbase to make mountains outta molehills.

Grab your Sunday best and your bible/Koran/etc and clutch your pearls like never before.  Gotta sell it TO THE BONE.

Think of the children...

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

As Sheehan is speculating this morning, if the tweet below is true then hence that likely explains the delay.  WP ensuring everything they have is correct and or Dan threatening to sue them if published or something?

I get it, but shouldn’t they do this anyway for all stories?  Make sure you got it right? 

regardless, what’s wild is it seems the post leaked the story they we’re working on and everybody started to report on the report.  I don’t know if I’ve seen that before. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I get it, but shouldn’t they do this anyway for all stories?  Make sure you got it right? 

regardless, what’s wild is it seems the post leaked the story they we’re working on and everybody started to report on the report.  I don’t know if I’ve seen that before. 

Exactly. If the Post is being this tight lipped, then they didn't leak anything. That's what doesnt make sense- these "journalists" are claiming to know, but saying it's too big for them to leak, and that the WaPo are really protecting the story- if that's the case, why do they know? It's contrary to their very point. 

• Thanks 1