Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions for New Team Name, New Logos etc. Go Here- (by member request)

4 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Funniest part about this is no matter what the name...most will still call them the Redskins...

I think that'll be true for several years. I know it'll be true for me. I wonder how many people though still think Bullets when the Wizards are on the court. 

Hey, I just realized we missed an obvious "Red" name.

The Washington Red Tape!

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

I think that'll be true for several years. I know it'll be true for me. I wonder how many people though still think Bullets when the Wizards are on the court. 

Hey, I just realized we missed an obvious "Red" name.

The Washington Red Tape!

I just think not will be like Ho Chi Minh City...go there and almost everyone who lives there still calls it Saigon. It's basically younger generation outside of that country that call it Ho Chi Minh.

I see this as the same thing, most of us will still call them the Redskins, our kids will, our kids kids will...and so on. I know every game I go to, I will wear Redskins gear..

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

Arent those usually called Spanish peanuts...if so..I'm offended for the entire Spanish community

Oops, I didn't know. They're called redskin peanuts over here, but apologies to all Spanish Extremeskins.

It appears that some gorillas may also have been slightly miffed by the picture, so if any gorillas post on here, Lo siento mucho.

11 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Oops, I didn't know. They're called redskin peanuts over here, but apologies to all Spanish Extremeskins.

It appears that some gorillas may also have been slightly miffed by the picture, so if any gorillas post on here, Lo sientio mucho.

Well...I'm not spanish nor a gorilla, so even if they arent offended...they should be, so damnit I'll be offended for them since they dont realize they should be offended....

Oh...and using Spanish in your post when you're not Spanish is appropriating their language. Please stop...its offending me.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Cody Latimer is in favor of bringing back the name Washington Bullets

Whats Plaxico Burress doing these days. Big possession WR. Or hey we can convert him to TE. Booooooo yaaaaa. Now our offensive problems are over.

@Jumbo 

I originally requested this thread (it was fun for a while), but I think it's run it's course. Right now it's just a bunch of passive aggressive angry people throwing fits. 

Well, that's just my opinion, I respect the decision if you choose to keep it going :)

52 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Well...I'm not spanish nor a gorilla, so even if they arent offended...they should be, so damnit I'll be offended for them since they dont realize they should be offended....

Oh...and using Spanish in your post when you're not Spanish is appropriating their language. Please stop...its offending me.

You know this is insufferable, right?

7 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

@Jumbo 

I originally requested this thread (it was fun for a while), but I think it's run it's course. Right now it's just a bunch of passive aggressive angry people throwing fits. 

Well, that's just my opinion, I respect the decision if you choose to keep it going :)

It’s literally all there is on the local sports media. This thread is more relevant than even football talk.

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

It’s literally all there is on the local sports media. This thread is more relevant than even football talk.

I hear you, it's just getting real old opening up this thread and seeing utter nonsense like "Washington Wonder Women" and "Redskins peanuts". I get a joke here and there, but it's turning into unproductive chaos now.

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

I hear you, it's just getting real old opening up this thread and seeing utter nonsense like "Washington Wonder Women" and "Redskins peanuts". I get a joke here and there, but it's turning into unproductive chaos now.

Definitely agree there

8 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

LOL I wasn't suggesting calling them "Wonder Woman". The dual W's work well for Washington Warriors.

25 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Even the very best creative writers, songwriters, or any kind of writer, goes through a dry period of writer's block.

Just give the ESpert writers here some time, and they will rebound with some earth-shaking name suggestions.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

No.

It's cool. I was just messing with you.

Was actually expecting you to mess back, and say, "Yes, the colors are so ugly, I consider them offensive"

I could get behind Washington Stealth... I spent a handful years out there in Palmdale not too far away from Edwards Air Force Base and got to watch the B-2 bomber come in and stealth Fighters land and play it was cool... I could imagine some pretty badass logos as well

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Even the very best creative writers, songwriters, or any kind of writer, goes through a dry period of writer's block.

Just give the ESpert writers here some time, and they will rebound with some earth-shaking name suggestions.

It's cool. I was just messing with you.

Was actually expecting you to mess back, and say, "Yes, the colors are so ugly, I consider them offensive"

I thought about it, but this threads pretty ugly anyway. Unfortunately. We should be excited. We're about to move on from our racist name, maybe ugly colors, we have a legit coaching staff and potentially a new stadium coming. 

Archived