Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions for New Team Name, New Logos etc. Go Here- (by member request)

Ok, here's another list of names.

Washington Pilgrims

Washington Occupiers

Washington Freedom

Washington Representatives

Washington Legislators

Washington Delegates

Washington Operatives

Washington Enforcers

Washington Deputies

Washington Sheriffs

Washington Agents

Washington Diplomats

Washington Informers

9 hours ago, Burgold said:

What about Justice

Washington Justice or DC Justice sounds kind of cool to me. 

icon could be a gavel, Capitol Building, Lady Justice, etc

There actually is a Washington Justice team already, complete with USPTO trademark filings and everything:

ff_3393770-a8652a17f8510daa47c0alt5_full

2 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

Maybe this is already well known, but never realized there was already an Arkansas State Red Wolves football team. They have a mascot named "Howl." Probably puts the dagger into this idea. 

Speaking of college teams, you could always make the new stadium look like this:

StadiumPano_Final.jpg

48 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

After that list of ridiculous demands sent to Goodell, I absolutely want to keep Native imagery. 

This is so spiteful and irrational. And should be kept in the other thread where you're already being questioned about it, unless you have a name suggestion? 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This is so spiteful and irrational. And should be kept in the other thread where you're already being questioned about it, unless you have a name suggestion? 

Oh I have plenty of rational arguments I just made. Feel free to address them, in the other thread. And I've made made suggestions and ideas. Feel free to address those too.

Yes, it is spiteful. You have me there.

This is what we should be shooting for. Not creatures and characters and cartoon logos. 

something basic, just team

name written with a football and maybe incorporate DC somehow, like the outline of the capitol building. 

Look at the Bama logo. Washington at the top, Football Club at the bottom. In the middle, a stylized football with FC over top of it and a DC landmark silhouette in there somehow. Wish I could design it to better explain. 

0B4B0CF2-DD00-4572-A56E-B7C760D746BD.jpeg

7F9265EC-635A-4DA7-9653-9E033622BC21.png

D28C28AD-6285-479E-A566-81E49952CEED.png

CA7290D3-AC4C-4354-B9A9-7DE59BBDF030.jpeg

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

The only acceptable name change in my mind is going back to our original name...the Braves.

From what I can tell...this is not a movement backed by a majority of the people that are supposed to be offended. If memory serves me correctly, it was the washington post (who was very much in the change the name group) found that over 90% of Native Americans supported the name with many if not most of them being proud that their heritage was out there. So if the name Redskins makes you blush...then go back to Braves. And BTW...the native American friends that I do have found Chiefs to be a more offensive name then Redskins since Chief was a title and Redskins were Warriors.

Awesome ty! My thoughts exactly.

I'm really praying that if changed, we go back to the 'Braves' and we keep the Native American helmet logo and color scheme.

26 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This is what we should be shooting for. Not creatures and characters and cartoon logos. 

The NFL is different though. Almost every team has a creature, character, or cartoon logo.

Looking at that list I definitely can say I'd prefer a name that lends itself to a simple letter-focused logo or symbol (dallas, chargers, saints). Either or. It's just tough to thread the needle and make a cartoon animal or person mascot looking logo that isn't a joke. That's why most of the new concepts floating around on the internet look like a HS team's logo. 

I dig the idea someone had of something simple like "Washington Vanguard" (not necessarily that, but a concept that says "tough" rather than a random animal or group of people), but with a simple instantly iconic logo. That's the tough part. A shield? Something more focused on a stylized "W" for Washington? Who knows. 

The browns logo is a picture of their plain logo-less helmet lol. We don’t have to make this complicated. 

but the SF and Jets logos, even the NY Giants are ideal to me. Say what you want about the Jets they were smart enough to move away from the airplane in their logo, so when we finalize our name as red tails it will no doubt have a goofy ass plane in it somewhere 

even the Bears, Bengals and Packers are just a single letter that is clean and looks pretty good. 

FC. 

or Vanguard with a shield and the name inside of it. 

Here are some names I came up with. They have nothing to do with the history, they're just names for a total reboot.

Washington Wolfpack

Washington Rampage

Washington Flames

Washington Wolverines

Washington Fury

Washington Blaze

Washington Wildcats

Washington Arsenal

26 minutes ago, jamellm78 said:

Here are some names I came up with. They have nothing to do with the history, they're just names for a total reboot.

Washington Wolfpack

Washington Rampage

Washington Flames

Washington Wolverines

Washington Fury

Washington Blaze

Washington Wildcats

Washington Arsenal

I’m a wolf guy so Wolfpack and Wolverines work for me. Although if we’re going lupus I like RedWolves best of all.

For some reason I really like Fury. I don’t believe anyone else has suggested that. 

Archived