Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

8 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If you’re on the streets of DC tonight raising hell and endangering people in a pandemic, then I can’t claim you politically.  Left or right.

And you can’t claim me.

right. There are a lot of people who hate Trump.  “Mine” probably ain’t in the street causing **** in DC on a Sat night. 

Though the optics favor my opponent regardless. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

shouldn’t bring your kids to something like this... 

I agree, but it’s also broad daylight and people should know better than to rush at families with small kids.  

Internet is filled with videos of of people that clearly aren’t “proud boys” or even interested in confronting counter protesters getting attacked while they’re just trying to walk away.  

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

99% of Ian Miles Cheong’s feed is alt garbage that wouldn’t last a day in The Tailgate.  I won’t abide it.

Yup he’s garbage, which isn’t surprising.  Doesn’t make the video any better though.

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'm sure this will help calm the situation. 

is he back from playing golf while people went out of their way to support him?  Scumbag can’t even pretend to care.  Made the marchers move out of his way as he left for the golf course.  Naturally, the suckers who support him have convinced themselves he appreciates them by making an appearance.  

And now he’s doing his level best to stir **** up.  Inauguration Day can’t come soon enough.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

No excuse for that, though

Black lives Matter, so ima attack this black woman and her kid. 

🤔 

Reminds me a lot of Black lives Matter but lemme burn down this police station right quick. 

not saying they are plants. But they sure don’t seem to understand the point of the movement while they are traumatizing that little black girl. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'm sure this will help calm the situation. 

No such thing as innocent MAGA people (kids don't count as they're not fully aware).  They are enablers, supporters and promoters of a bigoted, misogynistic, traitorous, self-aggrandizing, corrupt president who has actively worked to destroy our democracy to make himself rich and famous.   

We say "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."  There are plenty of "good" people in the GOP doing nothing.  These people are doing "something" and for that there should be repercussions.  I don't support violence towards them, but I don't sympathize with them either.