Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Anyone who rallies for Trump deserves to be tarred and feathered.  They're vermin, who gives a **** what happens to them?

I don't condone the Antifa and proud boys garbage.  Unfortunately, if I were peacefully marching in support of some cause, I hope I wouldnt get attacked for it -- regardless of how offensive it is to anyone. 

I read about Antifa and understand why they believe lines have been crossed that merit their violence.  If the KKK dressed up and marched with burning tiki torches across the streets, not everyone will take peacefully to it.  This situation was just going to escalate from the beginning.  

See how Trump already took sides... its not "bad people on both sides" from him... I thought his lying butt already said he didn't know the Proud Boys. 

• Like 3

I'm not a fan of unprovoked or unnecessary violence, if that occurred by some folks on the left.  On the other hand quite a few of the MAGA marchers seemed to be rallying behind the idea of white supremacy and potential genocide of non-whites.  And marching into a city that voted 90% against Trump and is full of minorities, is going to a recipe for violence, even without the backdrop of the racial justice protests of the Summer lingering into the winter in smaller, more hard core gatherings.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, PCS said:

Just watching the "full video".  

Yeah, the guy who I assume is the center of the story attacked a bunch of people.  He was also receiving some shoves and things.  And was initiating.  

But, at the end?  He was walking away, and was assaulted from behind.  

IMO, the ideal ending would be several arrests.  And probably a lot of community service.  (Maybe together.)  

10 hours ago, Larry said:

Just watching the "full video".  

Yeah, the guy who I assume is the center of the story attacked a bunch of people.  He was also receiving some shoves and things.  And was initiating.  

But, at the end?  He was walking away, and was assaulted from behind.  

IMO, the ideal ending would be several arrests.  And probably a lot of community service.  (Maybe together.)  

For me, the ideal ending would be karma making itself known.

Guy at the beginning was attacked from behind, and then was walking away only to be pushed to the ground and stomped on. Karma would be seeing the guy who attacked him from behind and who stomped on him while he was on the ground, get attacked from behind himself and then stomped on after being knocked on the ground.

The arrests can still happen. Just hope the police and district attorney look at the entire video.