Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

2 hours ago, GothSkinsFan said:

What's sad is in 1996, we traded our 2nd and 3rd round picks to Dallas to select Andre "Who?" Johnson #30 overall, but in 2005 we couldn't trade up 2 spots to grab Rodgers instead of Jason Campbell.  

Hasn't Rodgers suffered enough in his career?

Wheres Taters super overly nice packer fan personality?

No way Rodgers ends up in Washington. The price would be too high for WFT, GB doesn't want him in the NFC and he apparently wants to play for a western team. He's such a prima donna anyway that he will probably whine if he doesn't end up with one of his "preferred" teams.

Just now, SonnySideUp said:

No way Rodgers ends up in Washington. The price would be too high for WFT, GB doesn't want him in the NFC and he apparently wants to play for a western team. He's such a prima donna anyway that he will probably whine if he doesn't end up with one of his "preferred" teams.

Dude. How did you get the double NEXT PAGE in your post? 

Just now, SonnySideUp said:

He's going to the 9ers.  

2 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

We've come a long way from the days of calling someone a "pre madonna".

6 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

Washington would be a long shot, but I don’t get how these guys can request a trade (and I’m OK with that) and list only a handful of teams they’d like to play for. 

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

I know this is the comprehensive draft thread and all, but I'm pretty sure this forum stopped doing a Babe Draft years ago.

So does GB send him to Denver or does he get his wish and go to SF?

Sheehan's podcast.  Mostly repeats from the radio show but some new stuff

They love Elijah Moore (cool, that's my guy).  He hinted at it on his radio show this morning but outright said it in his podcast.  But not at 19.

They love Vera-Tucker.  to them Vera Tucker > Darrisaw.  But would take Darrisaw probably if Vera-Tucker is gone

At 19, Vera-Tucker, Darrisaw or Koramoah

in a trade down:  Moehrig, Jamin Davis, Greg Newsome.  WR also in play in a trade back.

They want a versatile receiver who can do it all, play inside and outside, ball tracking, YAC.  Elijah Moore fits what they want as a prototype of that.  Next would be perhaps Rondale Moore. 

He mentioned again Eskridge.  Maybe Atwell but sounded like Atwell was his guess.  My take is Atwell isn't playing outside.  

The QB they'd trade up for is Fields

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I like Cosmi more because of long term upside and later draft value potential, but I think there is a really good chance that Cosmi is forced to kick inside to guard.  and I don't think he's going to be able to play as a rookie except at guard.  His pass protection is just way too under developed right now.

His physical traits are wonderful but it’s hard to watch him pass protect as he lets defenders get inside too much. Might work at the college-level (notice the good hyphenation usage @London Kev).  I get that he was a wrestler and has kung-jitsu leverage but he’ll need serious coaching in the pros. I grade Walker Little a notch higher than Cosmi but I think both are LT starters next year. Mayfield looks more of a project. 

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Who's gonna make us the best offer?

There is a limitation to some degree as Rodgers isn't coming back so how does GB play this.  Do they do AR dirty by sending him to a loser team or to a winning team such as the 9ers whom want him.  

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The “Jeopardy!” showrunner, sounds like.

No way.  He still has 20 something mill on his contract this year and 40 mill next.  Jeopardy is just being used as a pawn, I think.

Archived