Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

3 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Washington would be a long shot, but I don’t get how these guys can request a trade (and I’m OK with that) and list only a handful of teams they’d like to play for. 

Yeah, what else is he going to go do, host Jeopardy?

31 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

l

QBs like Rodgers need to STFU and just play. If you want a say in building the team, then retire and become a GM.

WR’s like Owens, Moss, Dez often get called diva’s but man...these QBs take the cake.

3 minutes ago, dyst said:

QBs like Rodgers need to STFU and just play. If you want a say in building the team, then retire and become a GM.

WR’s like Owens, Moss, Dez often get called diva’s but man...these QBs take the cake.

LOL.  Teams don't need GMs anymore.  Just let your star player make the decisions.  My how far the NFL has changed over the years.  

3 minutes ago, dyst said:

Well considering how they did him last year, I don’t blame him. 

Was thinking of Elijah Moore fits the profile point from Sheehan.  PFF's Yards Per Route is one of their favorite metrics on receivers, i don't quite understand that metric but if I recall it measures big play ability in the mix.

the two guys who strike me Elijah Moore light would be Darden who is one my guys at the spot.  And Dyami Brown.   Both IMO aren't as well rounded as Elijah but they both are good at tracking a football and making big plays.  

Amari Rodgers and Shi Smith are of a bit of different flavor than Elijah but they have elements to their game that are similar. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 7.00.58 PM.png

Just now, PartyPosse said:

How exactly did they “do” him. I get he is a good QB, but he acts like the team is crap and that’s why they don’t win, when similar to Brees, he is as much to blame for the loses as those he plays with. 

8 minutes ago, dyst said:

QBs like Rodgers, of which there are like 3 or 4, have (rightfully) realized the power they wield.  But by all means, keep living in 1984.

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

They drafted a QB.  Big whoop.  Just like they drafted him when Favre was nearing the end of his career.  Favre stuck around for three years after that.  Only asked to be traded after the team moved on from him (because he announced his retirement again) and were prepared to move forward with Rodgers (before he unretired).

And the Packers were a terrible call away from going to the Super Bowl this year, even though the weapon they went out and signed in free agency, Devin Funchess, elected not to play through the pandemic.  It's not like they didn't try to build a team; they just also had a responsibility to prepare for the future just like they did 16 years ago.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable for Rodgers to see what Manning with Denver, and especially Tom with Tampa, have been able to do with having some hand in personnel decisions.

He’s on their level, and I’m certain he believes the right WR in the first instead of Love, + whatever the trade up cost, could’ve made a big difference this year 

Look at everyone in Tampa taking sweetheart deals to stay together and run it back. Nobody is flocking to GB (partly because they don’t pay FAs) to give him those resources 

5 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Not with the king's ransom it would cost us to get him.

I would spend every single penny of it. And throw an extra bone on top. Aaron Rodgers instantly becomes the best QB in Washington Football history. And makes us a SB contender for the next 5 years. 

13 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Not tazzing you either.  Who's your avatar of?  Edgar Winter?

It's wraith from Stargate Atlantis.

12 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I would spend every single penny of it. And throw an extra bone on top. Aaron Rodgers instantly becomes the best QB in Washington Football history. And makes us a SB contender for the next 5 years. 

Well it's a good thing fans aren't GMs............

Archived