Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

39 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I've got a weird feeling that we're going to pick Eichenberg at 19 and Wyatt Davis at 51.  Davis looks an awful lot like BPA at 51 to me.

So you think Eich could really go 19? Wasn't long ago when we had him at 51 no problem, which was awesome.

There are years were 2 Olineman early wouldn't bother people but I will say, that wouldn't cut the mustard this year.

There are too way too many needs to go with that. Now if it went LT then TE, I could see that if Freier or Tremble, maybe Jordan.

If that happened they would probably go LB and FS in the 3rd

I have become a huge Barnes fan if they push addressing LB to the 3rd round.

24 minutes ago, GhostofAlvinWalton said:

Pretty maids all lined up in a row. Decision time hmm...

That’s a solid draft plan. Get drunk and then flee to South America. 

So, we’ve got to think that Rodgers being in play tonight would be good for us (outside of signing him), because other players would be pushed down the board, yes?

Just now, Chump Bailey said:

Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports Aaron Rodgers' trade "wish list" is the 49ers, Broncos and Raiders. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/sports/nfl/football

Green Bay isn't trading him to SF unless they give them 3, Bosa and something else crazy. Keeping him in conference is a tough sell. In conference to a good team is even tougher.

I can see them looking to Vegas (who doesn't have much GB would want... maybe Waller and 3 1sts?) and Denver (again, not sure what GB would want from them).

13 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Dig that map in the background.

My wife asked me if I needed beer for tonight, came home with 2 6-packs.

Map is from https://enjoythewood.com . It’s a pain in the balls to put up if you are the kinda person that feels the need to level pictures around the house...but worth it when finished. 

Also, I love your wife. Tell her to call mine and set her straight!

21 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Gonna have to disagree with you completely on Williams. I have never seen better balance after contact than that guy has. He will be an incredible pro. And I have him rated over Etienne for the NFL game. 

Have him over Etienne too but don't see more than a solid committe back that sticks in the league.  Maybe a very poor man's Frank Gore.

18 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Ya I disagree on Williams. He’s my second back overall. I love his game. 

He's the ideal candidate in my view for our Barber role...but I don't want to spend anything higher than a 4th.  

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Green Bay isn't trading him to SF unless they give them 3, Bosa and something else crazy. Keeping him in conference is a tough sell. In conference to a good team is even tougher.

I can see them looking to Vegas (who doesn't have much GB would want... maybe Waller and 3 1sts?) and Denver (again, not sure what GB would want from them).

Derek Carr might get moved on after all.

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

So you think Eich could really go 19? Wasn't long ago when we had him at 51 no problem, which was awesome.

There are years were 2 Olineman early wouldn't bother people but I will say, that wouldn't cut the mustard this year.

There are too way too many needs to go with that. Now if it went LT then TE, I could see that if Freier or Tremble, maybe Jordan.

If that happened they would probably go LB and FS in the 3rd

I have become a huge Barnes fan if they push addressing LB to the 3rd round.

He's a day one starter as a LT, so I think he will go in the first round.  OTs tend to go quick, and I think Seattle might be his floor, and we might be his ceiling.

Just now, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Derek Carr might get moved on after all.

Doubt GB wants him. Jordan Love is on their roster. Can you imagine how bad GB is going to get **** on if they don't start Love after drafting him last year?

And don't think Rodgers timing here wasn't personal. 2020 Draft they surprised him with Love. Today he gives them a Lovely surprise. 

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He's a day one starter as a LT, so I think he will go in the first round.  OTs tend to go quick, and I think Seattle might be his floor, and we might be his ceiling.

I think he's going to wind up going in the first now that reports are medicals are coming in and shifting teams' boards all over the place. 

I would be SO underwhelmed with that pick. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Doubt GB wants him. Jordan Love is on their roster. Can you imagine how bad GB is going to get **** on if they don't start Love after drafting him last year?

And don't think Rodgers timing here wasn't personal. 2020 Draft they surprised him with Love. Today he gives them a Lovely surprise. 

Yeah can’t see Carr in GB, but he may interest another QB needy team.

Rodgers and draft day drama go hand in hand from 2005 or whenever it was :rofl89:

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think he's going to wind up going in the first now that reports are medicals are coming in and shifting teams' boards all over the place. 

I would be SO underwhelmed with that pick. 

I kind of feel that way too, but... he's a rookie starter LT.  You can only get so upset with a pick like that.  I think I remember reading somewhere that he is a little weird though, whatever that means.

The one thing I would really like about an Eich pick is he is such a good run blocker.  A pounding running attack is kind of the dream for our build.

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I kind of feel that way too, but... he's a rookie starter LT.  You can only get so upset with a pick like that.  I think I remember reading somewhere that he is a little weird though, whatever that means.

The one thing I would really like about an Eich pick is he is such a good run blocker.  A pounding running attack is kind of the dream for our build.

Do you like better than Cosmi?

26 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

My wife asked me if I needed beer for tonight, came home with 2 6-packs.

Last week I asked my wife to pick me up 2 cases of my favorite beer, brooklyn summer.  She brought home 2 twelve packs.  When I asked where the rest is, she said "you wanted 2 cases, and look, here are 2 cases." Thank God I didn't ask for craft beers where each "case" only has 4 beers each.   After 10 years of marriage, I thought I taught her better.  More disappointed in myself than anything.

13 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

That’s a solid draft plan. Get drunk and then flee to South America. 

So, we’ve got to think that Rodgers being in play tonight would be good for us (outside of signing him), because other players would be pushed down the board, yes?

I’m working on it. Dos cervesas mas por favor chica. Ha vista mis pancakes? Estoy hambriento.

I don’t have a clue if this helps WFT or not but it is going to be super interesting to find out.

15 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Rodgers and draft day drama go hand in hand from 2005 or whenever it was :rofl89:

Does anybody hate draft day more than aaron rodgers?   It's like groundhog day every year for him.  Do you think sonny and cher was playing on his alarm clock this morning?

3 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

If the Packers did accept that offer from SF and it included Jimmy G, that feels like it has potential to push a QB down. Unless, the Packers trade back which I would assume is what would happen. 

If the Packers turned down #3 and other multiple picks, assuming they are decent picks, for their 38 year old qb who may be so fed up with them he may very well rather retire than play for them again, that's bruce allen level stupid.

Archived