Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

It looks like Blake Brandel, Netane Muti, Hakeem Adeniji, Auzoyah Alufohai (NT, small school), Trajan Bandy are guys I’d like. Not sure if they’re all there still or not. Some others I’m not sure of at all because I’ve been away...

Thaddeus I assume is gone. 

Michael Onwenu?

Antoine Brooks? 

Rodney Clemons?

Dante Olson?

Scoota Harris?

Just now, KDawg said:

It looks like Blake Brandel, Netane Muti, Hakeem Adeniji, Auzoyah Alufohai (NT, small school), Trajan Bandy are guys I’d like. Not sure if they’re all there still or not. Some others I’m not sure of at all because I’ve been away...

Michael Onwenu?

Antoine Brooks? 

Rodney Clemons?

Dante Olson?

Scoota Harris?

Thad Moss is still available. I would like him

51 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

WHAT? That’s crazy. Ok I’m on board, come on ravens! Draft him! 

I was just about to ask if that’s happened before in the NFL, a team having a QB and a defensive player with the same first and last name, but i remember the bills have Josh Allen 

This is only barely related, but it reminded me back when I played fantasy football and my friends and I did a Yahoo auction draft.  Nothing gave me a bigger thrill than nominating the other Adrian Peterson, the one who played for the Bears, and watching friends who weren't paying enough attention blow $50-$60 of their $200 budget on him.  If this other Lamar Jackson played offense, it would open up the chance of doing that again.

8 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

@kdog were you the one on Hudson all along? If so you’re the reason I liked that pick.

I don’t think I was on him. I liked him. I think vols posted him first. I did talk about him a few times, though. 

I had him S11 on my board.

7 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Pretty terrible attempt at damage control from the Eagles.

Lol. What a crock of ****!

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Michael Onwenu?

Antoine Brooks? 

Rodney Clemons?

Dante Olson?

Scoota Harris?

Muti gone.

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’d take Moss. Has pedigree, could be a late bloomer 

Moss has had 2 or 3 surgeries on the same foot.  This is why he is still there and he will probably be a UDFA.  I believe there are past MCL surgeries/issues with Bryant too. :( 

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

Moss has had 2 or 3 surgeries on the same foot.  This is why he is still there and he will probably be a UDFA.  I believe there are MCL issues with Bryant too. :( 

Moss was slow even before the latest foot injury.  As for an athlete at TE who can block some, I like Sullivan. 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I’d take Moss. Has pedigree, could be a late bloomer 

I'd be Ok with him mostly because he can block.  But oddly he might be the slowest of the TEs I've watched which is surprising considering his pedigree.

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Moss was slow even before the latest foot injury.  As for an athlete at TE who can block some, I like Sullivan. 

I'd be Ok with him mostly because he can block.  But oddly he might be the slowest of the TEs I've watched which is surprising considering his pedigree.

For a team that looks like it values speed, he is absolutely the opposite of that phenomenon. :ols:

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

LSU had plenty of speed and Moss found ways to make an impact. He could here too. Would be a nice pair with Logan 

they did have plenty of speed, Moss though not among that group.  His teammate is the better athlete.   As for who will be the better TE -- tough call.  I am ok with either in the 7th, heck at this rate they might become UDFAs.   I think I like Pickney over both of them, though.  Definitely Hunter Bryant over them but not sure about his injury?

Wow, one of my favorite late rounder types.  The eagles are going nuts with WRs who can run.  D. Jax almost for sure a cut tomorrow I'd think

Archived