Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If the Eagles can take a zillion receivers, I guess so could we.  If Hodgins is there in the 7th, tempting.  I am not a big KJ Hill guy but in the 7th I wouldn't hate it.

Agreed.  Jauan Jennings would be my guy in the 7th if he lasts.  We seem to like YAC guys and while his 40 time wasn't great he definitely brings that.  

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Too bad I missed badly on my first 3 picks. My first rounders went in the second and my 2nd rounder in the fifth!

Still you had them on your list.  That's still good.  :)  Man, it's hard to even get one right let alone 2. :)

1 minute ago, Long Time Fan said:

Agreed.  Jauan Jennings would be my guy in the 7th if he lasts.  We seem to like YAC guys and while his 40 time wasn't great he definitely brings that.  

I think my sleeper receiver is the guy I drafted in the ES mock: Trishton Jackson, Syracuse 

Just now, RWJ said:

Still you had them on your list.  That's still good.  :)  Man, it's hard to even get one right let alone 2. :)

I got Rashard Lawrence in the 4th AND Evan Weaver in the 7th for the Cardinals.  Right rounds but wrong picks in the round lol.  Partial credit?

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

TE order for me:

Moss

Pinkney

O’Grady

Wilcox

Sullivan

Wilkerson

Wood-Anderson

Charlie T

Eli Wolfe

I must say, I expected them to have taken a TE by this point so didn't include Moss. At this point he is better than most of the others regarding blocking efforts.

I def had Pinkney ahead of him. The others so just ehhhhh

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

I must say, I expected them to have taken a TE by this point so didn't include Moss. At this point he is better than most of the others regarding blocking efforts.

there is VHS film of Wilkerson out there. Matthew Wilkerson, Edward Waters college. Google him. He’s impressive but the competition looks like HS kids. Still, dude has some skills. I’d LOVE a UDFA flier on the guy.

2 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

They must really like Rodgers. Which I can understand a little bit when he is healthy. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

They must really like Rodgers. Which I can understand a little bit when he is healthy. 

I think a lot of us are sleeping on Hentges. I think he emerges as our guy, to be honest. I’d like him to be TE2, but I’m not sure we have anything better at the moment. But I’m not sure how many TEs we keep. With the flexibility in our receivers and backs I can see some gamesmanship there.  Can Cam Simms play TE? Harmon? With this offense I think we need to think outside the box a little.

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

there is VHS film of Wilkerson out there. Matthew Wilkerson, Edward Waters college. Google him. He’s impressive but the competition looks like HS kids. Still, dude has some skills. I’d LOVE a UDFA flier on the guy.

I will review!!! lol to HSers

Why is Benjamin, Eno still around?

I feel bad for Markus Bailey...he has so much talent

Just now, KDawg said:

I think a lot of us are sleeping on Hentges. I think he emerges as our guy, to be honest. I’d like him to be TE2, but I’m not sure we have anything better at the moment. But I’m not sure how many TEs we keep. With the flexibility in our receivers and backs I can see some gamesmanship there.  Can Cam Simms play TE? Harmon? With this offense I think we need to think outside the box a little.

It feels like they’re going with blocking TEs and 5 receiver sets. The opposite of Olsen, which is odd that we tried to get him to sign here.

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

I will review!!! lol to HSers

Why is Benjamin Eno still around?

I feel bad for Markus Bailey...he has so much talent

Eno is **** at pass pro. So he’s a steal UDFA / late pick because if he can learn it, he’ll be a really, really good back. But he’s so raw in a likely shortened offseason teams don’t want to use draft capital imo

Archived