Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It's a good point below, the Eagles are loaded now with speedy receivers.  One thing I don't love about this draft is no CBs.  Maybe June 1st cuts?  Eagles have potentially a good WR crew now, ditto Dallas. 

Yeah. I actually think everyone from the NFCE had a strong draft. 

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

That player comparison is Hilarious!

Fair point. Like I said I dont hate the player. I just dont know where you put him? And there were true LB's and Safeties available with decent skill. It is what it is. He is a Skin and I will cheer him on like everyone else.

But that's part of the value in these tweeners right?  At least for a creative defensive coordinator.  On a given play you don't know if he is going to rush the passer, drop into coverage, or what his assignment may be.  I think picks like Antonio Gibson and this one have value because if you use them correctly it's harder to know what the Skins are doing pre-snap.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

There's a CB named Lamar Jackson this year

WHAT? That’s crazy. Ok I’m on board, come on ravens! Draft him! 

I was just about to ask if that’s happened before in the NFL, a team having a QB and a defensive player with the same first and last name, but i remember the bills have Josh Allen 

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. I actually think everyone from the NFCE had a strong draft. 

I’m not overly impressed with Philly. I don’t think Reagor is all that good, a John Ross wannabe, Hurts was a bad pick and there’s been a lot of reaches.

I would say they’ve had one of the worst drafts in the nfl based on availability and need but it’s all moot until they play

Just now, PartyPosse said:

I’m not overly impressed with Philly. I don’t think Reagor is all that good, a John Ross wannabe, Hurts was a bad pick and there’s been a lot of reaches.

I would say they’ve had one of the worst drafts in the nfl based on availability and need but it’s all moot until they play

I disagree but I am rooting for you to be right on all of that

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Prince Tega's medical must have been terrible. He is a better player than where he will end up drafted IMO.

OL with medical issues have it worse than almost anyone outside of corner. If you can’t evaluate them in person it’s just not worth the risk. There’s also a lot more OL than capable CB so why take the risk on an injury 

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

It's a good point below, the Eagles are loaded now with speedy receivers.  One thing I don't love about this draft is no CBs.  Maybe June 1st cuts?  Eagles have potentially a good WR crew now, ditto Dallas. 

Yeah it was a good draft for corners and would have liked one.  Pretty happy with the way the draft has played out for us and our offense was in desperate need of help.  I would have loved if we took Bryce Hall instead of Ismael but I get the medical concerns and I haven't watched him enough to have a strong sense of his ability as a press corner.  

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

WHAT? That’s crazy. Ok I’m on board, come on ravens! Draft him! 

I was just about to ask if that’s happened before in the NFL, a team having a QB and a defensive player with the same first and last name, but i remember the bills have Josh Allen 

Isn’t Allen on Jacksonville?

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Wait until GB Reaches on an OLB prospect right here to sit behind the Smith Brothers and Rashan Gary.

Archived