Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

No looks at TE so far, huh? We've got to be thinking of making a run at OJ Howard. There has to be a plan.

At this point guys like Howard or Njoku could be flat out cut. Cleveland has no reason to keep him so he’ll either be a 7th round swap at camp or cut altogether.

5 minutes ago, Bacon said:

No looks at TE so far, huh? We've got to be thinking of making a run at OJ Howard. There has to be a plan.

Gotta be something. I’m tired of watching Sprinkle and Moses competing to see who can **** up a drive better. One doesn’t know the snap count and the other drops balls right in the numbers

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

At this point guys like Howard or Njoku could be flat out cut. Cleveland has no reason to keep him so he’ll either be a 7th round swap at camp or cut altogether.

They're both gambles with their injury histories but I'm confident we can draw up favorable contracts for them. Just afraid of another Jordan Reed situation where neither plays. 

7 minutes ago, Long Time Fan said:

Yeah it was a good draft for corners and would have liked one.  Pretty happy with the way the draft has played out for us and our offense was in desperate need of help.  I would have loved if we took Bryce Hall instead of Ismael but I get the medical concerns and I haven't watched him enough to have a strong sense of his ability as a press corner.  

I am good with the draft.  I am a BPA guy so however it unfolds it unfolds.    There are still some TEs and CBs I like left.  Hopefully they

D. Jackson

L. Jackson

Bassey

TE

Hunter Bryant

Charlie Woerner

Jared Pickney

S. Sullivan

wouldn't mind either Moss, Breeland, O'Grady

3 minutes ago, dyst said:

People want a TE just for the sake of it? What if there aren’t any good ones worth taking? Thats how we ended up with Sprinkle.

I've studied the TEs to death.  I picked by top 16 TEs on the draft board.  I said on the draft thread I'd take 14 of them over Sprinkle.  Doesn't mean i am right but speaking for myself I am not into taking a TE just for the sake of it -- IMO you got give or take 5 TEs left better than Sprinkle.   TE is one of the better positions left right now as for players available IMO.  It wasn't a good TE class as for top heavy talent but depth IMO was good. 

Archived