Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

“Reliable interior blocker with guard/center flexibility who is better-suited for zone blocking than trying to push people around heads-up.

“Ismael is a rhythmic move blocker with footwork and feel to find his landmarks. He’s also scrappy enough to hang in against power across from him, but he can’t do it alone.

There goes Kyle Smith's annual IMO funky 4th round pick with arguably better players on the board, he has yet to be vindicated for these type of picks.  Hopefully this is the first time.  But yeah as I said yesterday every year the weird pick is in the 4th round.  I like him a lot as a GM but yeah this is been a tradition with him and he has yet to be vindicated on these ones. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 2.37.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 2.37.35 PM.png

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Gettleman can come off clownish as a persona and how he handles FA.  But he's quietly now IMO had three really good drafts in a row.

All that's well and good, but one thing cannot be debated: The dude comes in second to last in the "work from home" situation competition.  Working out of his un-decorated attic that looks like it belongs to a bunch of 20 year olds renting their first townhouse. Dude needs an interior decorator, stat.  

The only one worse is the HC of the Bengals who looked like he made a run to Salvation Army to pick up a desk and throw it into a corner of a basement spare bedroom.  

Good God Man.  

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

There goes Kyle smith's annual funky 4th round pick with arguably better players on the board, he has yet to be vindicated for these type of picks.  Hopefully this is the first.  But yeah as I said yesterday every year the weird pick is in the 4th round.  I like him a lot as a GM but yeah this is been a tradition with him and he has yet to be vindicated on these ones.

5th round lol...

10 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Like the Ismael pick more than Charles

Why? One guy has potential stud attributes at a premium position, pushed down by off field questions. The other guy tops out as a replacement level starter at a less valuable position if he hits. 

Archived