#81 LB DAVION TAYLOR

#80 S KYLE DUGGER         

#91 CB DARNAY HOLMES 

#121 RB ANTHONY MCFARLAND 

#196 WR JOHN HIGHTOWER 

#206 DT BRODERICK WASHINGTON

#226 S TANNER MUSE

#233 CB STANTLEY OLIVER-JONES

THE RAIDERS ARE HAPPY OVERALL, THOUGH WE DID MISS ON OUR PRIMARY TARGET CB CJ HENDERSON FLORIDA. WE FEEL THAT WE'VE GOTTEN MORE EXPLOSIVE ON OFFENSE AND MUCH FASTER ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL.

26 minutes ago, drowland said:

Damn it!  He was my guy at 244.  Nice pick!  

Sorry bro, but thanks.  :)

Glad I didn’t wait until my pick at 250!

@volsmet  Good pick bro.  I remember you saying the Skins like Onwenu... I doubt he lasts until their 7th though...

2020 ES Mock Draft

BALTIMORE RAVENS 

1.28 Denzel Mims - WR - Baylor 

2.47 Neville Gallimore - DL - Oklahoma 

2.60 Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB - LSU

3.92 Troy Dye - LB - Oregon 

3.106 Damien Lewis - OG - LSU 

4.129 Amik Robertson - CB - LA Tech 

4.143 Tyre Phillips - OL - Mississippi State 

5.183 Dalton Keene - TE - Virginia Tech

7.225 Kenny Robinson, Jr. - S - XFL 

7.238 Trevon Hill - EDGE - Miami 

* #170 traded to NYG for #183 & #238

Fairly pleased overall. We're excited to pair Mims with Hollywood and have an exciting new weapon in Clyde to add to the #1 offense. Losing Yanda is huge, but we're confident in the abilities of Lewis and Phillips. 

If I could do this again, I would try taking an offensive lineman like Ruiz in the first and then look to wide receiver in the second. 

17 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Sorry bro, but thanks.  :)

Glad I didn’t wait until my pick at 250!

@volsmet  Good pick bro.  I remember you saying the Skins like Onwenu... I doubt he lasts until their 7th though...

Kind & gentle folks at the shrine bowl said that a few teams, including Washington, were intrigued by Onwenu. He’s more of a project, but the comparison is to Trai Turner, another 6ft 3in guard with 34 inch arms. Ideally we could find some untapped athleticism in Onwenu - some teams are looking at him as a possible center... I hadn’t watched him until his name came up in a conversation about our Skins. Your boy at Memphis may be someone we like, apparently we’ve checked out the Memphis prospects pretty thoroughly. 

7 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Kind & gentle folks at the shrine bowl said that a few teams, including Washington, were intrigued by Onwenu. He’s more of a project, but the comparison is to Trai Turner, another 6ft 3in guard with 34 inch arms. Ideally we could find some untapped athleticism in Onwenu - some teams are looking at him as a possible center... I hadn’t watched him until his name came up in a conversation about our Skins. Your boy at Memphis may be someone we like, apparently we’ve checked out the Memphis prospects pretty thoroughly. 

I’d guess Antonio Gibson has drawn a lot of attention from the Skins.  I have to wonder about Huff playing SLB, he’s got the pass rush and run D ability, just no idea about his coverage.  He moves well though...

15 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He was on my radar this round.  I'd love it if he was faster but what a fun watch when he has the ball in his hands. 

Felt the same way... not sold on him, but as a 7th round flyer?  Yes please.  

1 hour ago, duffy said:

2020 ES Mock Draft

BALTIMORE RAVENS 

1.28 Denzel Mims - WR - Baylor 

2.47 Neville Gallimore - DL - Oklahoma 

2.60 Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB - LSU

3.92 Troy Dye - LB - Oregon 

3.106 Damien Lewis - OG - LSU 

4.129 Amik Robertson - CB - LA Tech 

4.143 Tyre Phillips - OL - Mississippi State 

5.183 Dalton Keene - TE - Virginia Tech

7.225 Kenny Robinson, Jr. - S - XFL 

7.238 Trevon Hill - EDGE - Miami 

* #170 traded to NYG for #183 & #238

Fairly pleased overall. We're excited to pair Mims with Hollywood and have an exciting new weapon in Clyde to add to the #1 offense. Losing Yanda is huge, but we're confident in the abilities of Lewis and Phillips. 

If I could do this again, I would try taking an offensive lineman like Ruiz in the first and then look to wide receiver in the second. 

I gotta say, I love this ^ draft.  I’m in the minority in thinking the Skins trading back, even without a major haul of picks, is super intriguing.  As @stevemcqueen1has said, you could almost remake your roster with trade backs in this draft (though IIRC he was referring to getting multiple high picks, particularly from the Fins).  

Ok, we have 14 picks left and this thing can be in the books!   Let's do it tonight!  Just sent the packer GM a PM. Let's see if he makes it in here soon. Starts a final run. 

242. Green Bay Packers @PokerPacker

243. Cincinnati Bengals @WelshSkinsFan
244. Cleveland Browns @drowland
245.  San Francisco 49ers @Berggy9598
246. Miami Dolphins @Skinsinparadise

20 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Half of my draft picks are gonna retire by the time I make my last pick.

In fairness, thanks to the virus and having a really good group - with a little prodding - this has gone exponentially faster than other years. 

Last year at this time - end of Thursday April 11 - we were at pick #141.  We finished 11 days later on April 22nd. So we are blistering it. But would be nice to get it done. 

16 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

In fairness, thanks to the virus and having a really good group - with a little prodding - this has gone exponentially faster than other years. 

Last year at this time - end of Thursday April 11 - we were at pick #141.  We finished 11 days later on April 22nd. So we are blistering it. But would be nice to get it done. 

Perhaps it's all this extra time I suddenly have on my hands, but it certainly feels like it's taking longer than last year. But I will take your word for it! 😁

Alright, here's another lesser-known name pick coming out for a seventh round flier.  With the 242nd pick of the draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Rashod Berry, TE, Ohio State
He's a big-bodied TE that excels in the blocking game.  Speaking of getting involved in the trenches, he also plays DE.  With his versatility and athleticism, I imagine he'll have a good shot coming in and playing on Special Teams.  He doesn't have a lot of tape getting opportunities as a receiver, but he has shown some ability to make people miss with the ball, with his first TD coming on an impressive 40-yard catch-and-run breaking three tackles and stiff-arming a fourth would-be tackler.

What really intrigued me was his blocking, though:

Archived