Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Is that what's causing it? I've been noticing a lot of issues also. Maybe make a post in the tech feedback thread? Or are they already aware?

4 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

It's twitter and youtube. The Friday Night Youtube thread takes forever to load. Sometimes it doesn't even load the reply page.

Noticing this more in Firefox then Chrome, but highly recommend and agree starting a thread in the Tech Feedback...

4 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I don't use an android or an iphone.

Anything like this or something better?:

https://www.pine64.org/pinephonepro/

I heard basic flip phones making a comeback, I tried for 6 months last year, feels like that world is gone...

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

https://www.pine64.org/pinephonepro/

I heard basic flip phones making a comeback, I tried for 6 months last year, feels like that world is gone...

I have the standard Pinephone.  The pro is more powerful (which with how underpowered the standard pinephone is, the extra power is nice), but there's still a lot of work to be done on it software-wise.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Just to be clear, I'm not doing it. I don't care THAT much.

I know otherwise one of yall would done it months ago...

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

I have the standard Pinephone.  The pro is more powerful (which with how underpowered the standard pinephone is, the extra power is nice), but there's still a lot of work to be done on it software-wise.

You give me hope...don't do that...

It's odd that only a few of you have this problem. Have you tried another browser? Or even cleared your cache? 

Mobile chrome/edge user here on Android 14 and I've never had a problem with Twitter/YouTube on ES. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

Wasn't sure where to ask this question, so thought I'd wander in here to see if you wise folk had any answers:

A few weeks ago my wife and I were at a grocery store. We were at the register checking out and I looked behind me at another register and saw a dude in a bathrobe checking out. His bathrobe was open, so he was showing you his boxers and a white T-shirt. We proceeded to the parking garage and after loading our groceries into our car, saw the dude do the same and get into his nice Toyota 4Runner and take off.

Fast forward to this past Monday night and I went to a bar to watch the Eagles-Bucs game. On the other side of the bar there was a dude who.....you guessed it......was wearing a bathrobe.

Can anyone explain this phenomena?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I have one of them Obi Wan Kenobi jedi  bathrobes. It's cool but the sleeves are a lil long. Gotta be careful when cooking. Especially when it comes to frittatas or spanakopita. 🤓

I roll the sleeves on my Dr. Who Tardis robes and use a couple of them binder paper clips to hold 'em in place when I'm making burritos.

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Who the **** cooks in a bathrobe?  

I mean...not just the bathrobe.  Obviously I wear pantyhose too.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Wasn't sure where to ask this question, so thought I'd wander in here to see if you wise folk had any answers:

A few weeks ago my wife and I were at a grocery store. We were at the register checking out and I looked behind me at another register and saw a dude in a bathrobe checking out. His bathrobe was open, so he was showing you his boxers and a white T-shirt. We proceeded to the parking garage and after loading our groceries into our car, saw the dude do the same and get into his nice Toyota 4Runner and take off.

Fast forward to this past Monday night and I went to a bar to watch the Eagles-Bucs game. On the other side of the bar there was a dude who.....you guessed it......was wearing a bathrobe.

Can anyone explain this phenomena?

Was it Carmelo Anthony?

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I know otherwise one of yall would done it months ago...

You give me hope...don't do that...

You gotta be a linux die-hard to even consider one of these phones.  So you're probably the most likely person on this board to appreciate

Good thing with the standard pinephone is that it's only $150, so it doesn't really cost all that much to buy just to play around with.  Get the $50 keyboard attachment and you've got yourself a nice little portable ssh and serial terminal.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

I'm tired trying to find a girl that'll treat me right I give up 

gonna drink drink drin

just so hard. women's always ghosting always playing games. finding relationships suck now. just be straight forward 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

47 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I'm tired trying to find a girl that'll treat me right I give up 

gonna drink drink drin

just so hard. women's always ghosting always playing games. finding relationships suck now. just be straight forward 

Here is a gal that never plays games and is always straight forward

image.jpeg.a67a60ca69f568a06ac61fecf3c05010.jpeg

🎶”She’s the one eyed one eyed one eyed one she’s the one eyed I wanna love”🎶

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Here is a gal that never plays games and is always straight forward

image.jpeg.a67a60ca69f568a06ac61fecf3c05010.jpeg

🎶”She’s the one eyed one eyed one eyed one she’s the one eyed I wanna love”🎶

Come on, leave our boy IX alone.  He one of us, you are not.

• Haha 3