Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

12 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

so many ****ing invoice emails saying "you paid 500 dollars for mcafee / best buy" call us to confirm

the first time I got that I called them and they wanted me to go to a site

I was like um no

and that was like a year ago, now I can't stop getting these dumb emails. Gmail doesn't even filter them out anymore to spam

Send me $500 and get a new email address. Problem solved.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

At the risk of being too unamerican, anyone else here hate this holiday?

****ing inbreds firing off pipe bombs all ****ing night.  As if we aren't already on the edge of fire season. 

I love it. The best is on Saturdays. I have LOADED neighbors across a river who put on a 15-20 minute show on their farm. I used to do boring things like actually visit and socialize with them at their party, but I realized I don't have to do that. The trees are still short enough that I can see about half the fireworks from the comfort of my own yard.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

We need a streaming service where we plug in a date and it streams the Billboard top 100 songs of that week...

They usta put out CDs with ten of the top billboard 100 hits from each year. They stopped doing that tho at the start of this century. 🤣

Have an iPod somewhere that has all of them. They also did a number of top R&B, R&R, and country ones 

I don't remember what thread we were talking about Door Dash so it's going here.

Sometimes you're at the bar 20 feet out your door but too lazy to go home for food.  But then they don't give you enough ranch for your tenders amd you have to run home anyway.  

Oh and the Os game is on Apple TV so we are watching it on her iPhone. 

20230707_201259.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Golden Girls > Seinfeld

(No I did not just start a thread about this)

You are correct. 

When I was in the hospital in '19, my best friend came by to visit.  She was wearing the exact same shirt that I was that day, we bought them at the first Keith Urban show we saw together. 

We talked and watched the girls all afternoon, it was a great day in the middle of absolute madness. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Wow. I never thought I'd see the day for this to happen. I can remember staying up to watch the original 1976 'Helter Skelter' movie. They wouldn't play it before 11PM on TV. I think it was 2 parts. Scary AF...

Was she Milhouse's grandma?

• Haha 1