Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

18 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I agree with your fiance.  Don't be a lazy piker, wheel your **** to the cart corral.  I feel like most grocery stores have a cart corral in front of the store anyways, so how much harder can it be?

If anyone here is a piker, it's @d0ublestr0ker0ll calling people bammas for three days straight.

I could wheel my **** to the cart corral but then that's one more cart the guys gotta get in his line of carts to haul across the parking lot.  I'm doing that dude a favor by leaving the cart way closer.

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

If anyone here is a piker, it's @d0ublestr0ker0ll calling people bammas for three days straight.

I could wheel my **** to the cart corral but then that's one more cart the guys gotta get in his line of carts to haul across the parking lot.  I'm doing that dude a favor by leaving the cart way closer.

Okay.

11 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Also according to @d0ublestr0ker0ll, if you make the cart guy's life easier and he doesn't have to push that additional weight, he'll probably get fat and never be a swimsuit model (except in the bull**** case where SI puts fat heifers on the cover, which is a travesty and totally matters). 

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Alright, a question in regards to grocery store etiquette for the esteemed members of the Tailgate.  I figure if anyone would know anything about this, it would be you ****ers.

So after paying for and bagging the groceries, I typically put them back in the cart and wheel the cart outside and curb it in front of the store, usually leaning the cart against one of those concrete arches.  Then I take the grocery bags from the cart to the car, leaving the cart for anyone else who might want it or the grocery store worker who's on cart duty.

To the fiance, this makes me, like, worse than Hitler.  It's abhorrent behavior and I am a complete asshole for NOT wheeling the cart into the cart corral in the parking lot.  Leaving it on the curb in front of the store is completely unacceptable.

So what say you?  Where do you leave your grocery cart when you're done at the store?

Clearly I buy more groceries than you.  If I left the cart in front of the store, I'd have to make several trips to get the bags from the cart to my car.  Not worth it.  I wheel the cart to my car, unload the groceries into my car and then wheel the cart to the corral.  However at my grocery store there are more than one corral, and one is right next to the entrance, so if you were unloading by the entrance you could just put the cart back in that corral.

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Also according to @d0ublestr0ker0ll, if you make the cart guy's life easier and he doesn't have to push that additional weight, he'll probably get fat and never be a swimsuit model (except in the bull**** case where SI puts fat heifers on the cover, which is a travesty and totally matters). 

The **** is the "cart guy"?  The weed dealer?  Ya'll spend too much time on here.  Jerking each other off, then ****ting on people who don't follow your beta cuckness.

• Haha 1

I keep getting a text from an "unfound address" ,  says message unfound.  Anyone know anything about something like this?

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I keep getting a text from an "unfound address" ,  says message unfound.  Anyone know anything about something like this?

Just got another one.  This is weird.

****ing gross.  I was sitting outside on my balcony seeking refuge from a hot apartment with a busted AC, when my upstairs neighbor decided they'd go out on their balcony and clip their nails.  And their clippings fell onto my laptop.  I need to get out of this ****hole.

I am now back inside, but I've got my windows open and I'm blasting the metal.  Enjoy your balcony now, disgusting neighbor.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1