Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

16 years ago this happened: A deadly virus from a secret Umbrella Corporation laboratory underneath Raccoon City is exposed to the world. Umbrella seals off the city to contain the virus, creating a ghost town where everyone trapped inside turns into a mutant zombie.

Today it is a reality... well except for the zombie part.....or is it? lol 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

So I am reading websites that track what Brix is saying.  She's basically saying the models that say 50 to 60 percent infection over the next 2 months are wrong. 

I kindve agree... the same way I disagree that LA is behind NY... LA and CA had it before NY but NY didn't respond quick enough.  

Basically we need a more data, more supplies, and more information. 

8 minutes ago, zskins said:

16 years ago this happened: A deadly virus from a secret Umbrella Corporation laboratory underneath Raccoon City is exposed to the world. Umbrella seals off the city to contain the virus, creating a ghost town where everyone trapped inside turns into a mutant zombie.

Today it is a reality... well except for the zombie part.....or is it? lol 

Brains!

• Like 2

Is it a surprise the US would have an outbreak thats “national in scope?”  We never restricted travel within the US.  All the restrictions concerned foreign entry.  The only outcome of allowing people to travel freely from infected areas to anywhere their hearts desire is the further spread of the disease.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 3/25/2020 at 12:26 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

The ultimate irony would be if his voters end up dying.

🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

8 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Problem is people aren't differentiating between normal scrub masks versus industrial N95 masks.

Lay people almost always don/doff and wear N95s incorrectly so they’re very likely to be ineffective for use by the general public.

8 hours ago, killerbee99 said:

Hey what do you know people on Fox News already calling it a blue state problem..... 

For now. The Mayor of Atlanta was interviewed a couple of days ago and said that Atlanta area hospitals are at ICU capacity. Interestingly, that interview wasn’t carried by local news outlets. She and Gov. Dum Dum did a town hall tonight that I didn’t watch so I’m sure she mentioned it then so we’ll see if that factoid gets any traction this time around.

The implications of this are kind of big for the so-called “real” Muricun areas of the state. They’ve gotten a bit better recently, but rural areas of Georgia don’t have a whole lot of capacity for critical care and trauma. In many cases, they just transfer their traumas and critical care patients to Grady or other Atlanta area hospitals. If we’re full, they’re going to have to deal with those cases themselves. They’ll get to see firsthand how much of a liberal hoax it is then.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Better not let Mother hear you say that Gretchen! It won’t end well for you...or Mike.

That wouldn’t surprise me @visionary but it won’t work out the way they think. Rural areas are much more healthcare starved than urban areas. Also, the virus seems to affect older men more than women and the young. If that carries through here in the US, guess who’s base that affects the most.🙂

Edited by The Sisko

39 minutes ago, visionary said:

I hate to say it, but it it possible they're letting this overburden cities on purpose to kill off urban and suburban voters?

Of course they are; though it will affect Trump voters too.  Could also be, they want as mainly elderly people; so it will be easier for them to cut social security/medicare.