Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

Still waiting to see if my dad’s patients tested positive. He has self quarantined and hasn’t heard the results yet. If he got it, then he exposed my dad and then my dad would’ve exposed my mom. Keeping fingers crossed.

My sister who works every other week as a Physician Assistant in Orlando; told me some of her patients have the virus. She will stay in Orlando; so doesn’t expose me, in case she gets it.

My roommate is still working every day at Sears. It’s not like he has any customers but I wonder if he will get it and expose me.

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Hersh said:

You and @Spaceman Spiffmust not understand what a cult is. Educate yourselves and get back to us. 

That's funny, that's what the Scientology recruiter told me once when I was walking to the metro on the way home from high school.  At least @Dan T. wants to let me in on the secret handshake, Hersh.  Don't be so selfish.

Trump speaking with only his pale ass eyelids visible is the stuff of nightmares.

1 minute ago, FrFan said:

Coronavirus: Bolsonaro shocks Brazil by opposing containment

President Jair Bolsonaro's opposition to the containment of the population in the face of the spread of coronavirus was welcomed in Brazil by a concert of pans and critics of political figures and health media who shouted his "irresponsibility".

This dude belongs to a padded cell !

Trump: "He's doing a fantastic job".

• Sad 2

Speaking of Presidents, the Irish President Michael D Higgins penned this poem today.

“Take Care”

In the journey to the light,
the dark moments
should not threaten.
Belief
requires
that you hold steady.
Bend, if you will,
with the wind.
The tree is your teacher,
roots at once
more firm
from experience
in the soil
made fragile.

Your gentle dew will come
and a stirring
of power
to go on
towards the space
of sharing.

In the misery of the I,
in rage,
it is easy to cry out
against all others
but to weaken
is to die
in the misery of knowing
the journey abandoned
towards the sharing
of all human hope
and cries
is the loss
of all we know
of the divine
reclaimed
for our shared
humanity.
Hold firm.
Take care.
Come home
together.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

You know im not a fan of trump at all, but this guy has so much swagger.  it's almost admirable. If you were an outsider with no knowledge, he would be someone easily you would fall for. 

It's all a show, he's truly empty inside. 

HowtoIdentifyNarcissisticPersonalityDiso

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

You know im not a fan of trump at all, but this guy has so much swagger.  it's almost admirable. If you were an outsider with no knowledge, he would be someone easily you would fall for. 

Well, it's true.  He's going to get reelected.

10 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

If you were a complete moron maybe.

• Like 2

Just now, skinfan2k said:

the way he speaks.  He has tremendous swag and the ability to sell like a used car salesman.  it's crazy good.  He takes no bull**** and shuts off those who differ.  

He is a fantastic con-man. Ultimately a failure at everything he has done, but it has never stopped him. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

You may be right.  Look at Michigan right now.  Coronavirus is destroying that state.

I WISH that he would be presidential and handle this thing properly, but this **** is about to get very ugly, during a time like this you need the ability to show compassion and understanding. trump simply can't do that.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

How can you have swag when it's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that you have absolutely no clue wtf you're talking about 90% of the time? 

You should note around the world that trump's popularity is YUGE!   I know a ton of people who big time admire Trump in India because they dont know nothing about him outside of being a hotel owner and being on apprentice.  They know nothing about his checkered history or his bankruptcy