Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

Churchgoers with face masks will be removed, Tennessee pastor says. ‘I’m sick of it’

A Tennessee pastor threatened to boot mask-wearers from his Tennessee church as some places are taking additional measures to help protect against the more contagious coronavirus delta variant.

“If they go through round two and you start showing up (with) all these masks and all this nonsense, I will ask you to leave,” pastor Greg Locke told his Nashville-area congregation during a service on Sunday. “I will ask you to leave. I am not playing these Democrat games up in this church.”

Locke’s comments at Global Vision Bible Church come as some U.S. communities reconsider face mask recommendations during the continued spread of the delta variant. Locke in his sermon criticized officials for eyeing potential restrictions.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

Mask mandate for everyone in public indoor places starting this weekend in high transmission counties. Which comprises most of them in the state. I'd like to take a moment to thank all the antivaxholes who got us back to the point. **** heads. Got a few at work and one of them is going to say something stupid and then I'll something they'll regret. Grumble. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Work group text is pissed. Especially with the government contractor/ employee mandatory vaccination thing. Basically my entire work group is saying they will quit if it happens. 

Got my work terminal move tho soooo I’m ok

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Work group text is pissed. Especially with the government contractor/ employee mandatory vaccination thing. Basically my entire work group is saying they will quit if it happens. 

Got my work terminal move tho soooo I’m ok

Actions (or inactions) have consequences.  If they don't want to be vaccinated, by all means let them quit.  No sympathy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, China said:

Actions (or inactions) have consequences.  If they don't want to be vaccinated, by all means let them quit.  No sympathy.

I would benefit financially if they quit to be honest. So I’m not against it. Would be a significant change but…..eh

I personally like the proposal for fed workers to be vaccinated unless there is medical reason not to do so. I also like that our office will be wearing masks per cdc reccomendation. If we went overkill in the first place, we might not have as much of a problem now.  As we go for round 2 of masking, why not go overkill in an effort to reduce likelihood of needing round 3?  

Truth told, i think masks should be more the norm like many Asian cultures where it is done for most of flu season. We could do with a little more sanitary lifestyle choices. I can't help but notice how many less flu deaths we had last year than normal.

Of course, my work won't be in person till mid 2022.  So there are all kinds of reasons to disregard my feelings on whether it is overkill.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

Back to wearing my mask. 

It seems to bother people in South Carolina where I am. 😂 

my mind still cant comprehend people getting mad about others wearing masks. i just dont get it. and its probably the same people screaming "my body my choice" about the vaccines, that are getting mad at pieces of cloth on other people's bodies

22 minutes ago, tshile said:

Back to wearing my mask. 

It seems to bother people in South Carolina where I am. 😂 

I was there last week. The first day I didn’t wear my mask at the store.  I only saw one family of four wearing a mask.  I wore mine the next time I went in and was called a mask hole.  

South Carolina was weird.  I liked it.  Can’t really explain it.

• Like 1