Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Birx defense of Trump just working out "thoughts"

I had a back and forth on Facebook with a Trumpist who sort of gave this defense, "he didn't say it was ok to inject disinfectant, he was just saying it was worth looking into". My response was he has a ten year old's grasp of science. I probably should have said "ignorant ten year old's". I sort of empathize with people who have to work with Trump and may believe they are doing good work despite him, but we really need some of them to just admit he is unfit in public.

Add: Imagine the number of hours the top medical experts in America have spent briefing Trump on Viruses, pandemics, medical responses to such, etc, before he goes and says what he did yesterday.

Edited by RedskinsFan44
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I had a back and forth on Facebook with a Trumpist who sort of gave this defense, "he didn't say it was ok to inject disinfectant, he was just saying it was worth looking into". My response was he has a ten year old's grasp of science. I probably should have said "ignorant ten year old's". I sort of empathize with people who have to work with Trump and may believe they are doing good work despite him, but we really need some of them to just admit he is unfit in public.

Add: Imagine the number of hours the top medical experts in America have spent briefing Trump on Viruses, pandemics, medical responses to such, etc, before he goes and says what he did yesterday.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'VOTE The Volatile Mermaid @OhNoSheTwitnt Calm down, Trump just suggested injecting people with bleach, it's not like he said anything really dangerous like when Michelle Obama suggested that kids should eat vegetables.'

• Like 7

How you know the president is a joke: when satire becomes reality.  The Onion predicted Trump's dumbassery a month ago:

Man Just Buying One Of Every Cleaning Product In Case Trump Announces It’s a Coronavirus Cure

EVANSTON, WY—Throwing bottles of bleach, ammonia, and Drano into a cart at his local grocery store, area man Troy Mitchell was reportedly stocking up on one of every cleaning product he could find Wednesday in case President Donald Trump announces it is a coronavirus cure. 

Click on the link for the rest

• Haha 3

You would have thought, going into the stage of "damage control " after outlandish statements have been made, that all people who are in the administration would have met and decided on one explanation, instead we get both the taken out of context and sarcasm, obviously nobody's communicating about how to handle this 

• Like 3

In order to prevent infection with the new coronavirus, in order to prevent people from gathering, the prefectural general sports park in Okinawa City, Okinawa, cut down all the flowers of the lily garden, which is a resort. 

Edited by visionary
  • Sad 1

"american conservatives" (or at least "republicans")......now just a terminally diseased and infectious demographic/brand

overall it's essentially become a huge cesspool of ugly vile ignorance and expansive malevolence from kids in cages to "bring out your dead" and on and on

that party--the "thinking", the "spirituality", the "principles", the "policies" :lol:---brought us not just don and a rooskie hooker/handler into the wh, but all the other foul ****ed-up trumps, and all the little stevie millers, the bannons, just the endless line of bottom feeding meatsacks, grifters, and nutters etc.

and the very large majority of that party actually celebrate what those vermin are doing.......but oboy those clintons, we need to protect the nation against their matchless evil...such are the pathetic cognitively scrambled mother****ers that make up > 70% of the whole rancid gop/"conservative" pie

the sane and decent remainders of the gop/conservative movement are the never-trumpers that don't even try to defend the gop congress or anything else, they are generally beside themselves over the state of their party (and they do they own some of the responsibility for that) and feel cut off

afaic, if you're not full on 24-7 anti-trump and anti all things gop at this point then you're a part of this problem no matter what else positive may be said about you 

these are clearly harsh, impractical, sentiments that include unfair elements, but perfection in control ever eludes me

i'm just like all judgy and everything

• Like 2
  • Haha 1