Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Jumbo makes a compelling point, but...have y’all ever been “truthhammered”?!?

#chekmatelibs

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote pics, gifs, vids, or any large sections of text.
It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying. Edit them out. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post,you can simply highlight text, click the popup that floats over it, and it just quotes that text.  When on mobile, if you quote a post with an image in it, simply tap the image in the quote box to highlight it & hit backspace on your keyboard to delete it.

Not a bad thing that he's leading so many GOP'ers to their deaths. Evolution is a hell of a thing and with trumpers we get to see it in action.

29 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Not a bad thing that he's leading so many GOP'ers to their deaths. Evolution is a hell of a thing and with trumpers we get to see it in action.

Delivering the prize for Darwin Awards will be tricky this year.

But Trumpets at least deserve some honorable mention.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stoshuaj said:

Would someone explain (in elementary terms preferably) “contact tracing apps”?  

Only thing I know is when “they” start asking for my trust about something, I don’t. 

they use you cell phone location in proximity w/others cells and probably the bluetooth as well

add

any wifi enabled device probably

Edited by twa