Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

8 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Hopefully, he's already fallen off a cliff.  He was pretty terrible last year per PFF.  Earned good grades in the years before that though, so may just be an aberration. 

I don't know. Could be a Richard Sherman situation. Starts playing behind Fletcher Cox and company and is suddenly good again. 

I was not happy to wake up to this news. 

I'd still go after Vonn Bell. 

Bell and Collins as starters.

If you get them with Davis on the field together, you've got some crazy speed and aggression coming down hill. Add SDH in the middle and that's a nasty cover 3.

Just now, Anselmheifer said:

I don't know. Could be a Richard Sherman situation. Starts playing behind Fletcher Cox and company and is suddenly good again. 

I was not happy to wake up to this news. 

Their interior is going to be incredibly dangerous, so pockets are not going to last long.

I for one am fairly happy with our moves so far. Are they eye popping..probably not bit I think they are solid and helped patched up some things. 

i like the JD signing. He will be our CT of a few years ago. Fast and great hands. I don’t want Slay as he is getting old and taking a flyer on Logan Thomas would be a good move. Hard to coach 6’6. Last I would like to see us go get Perriman. 

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Redskinstoday twitter account had a tweet late tonight about the wife posting on Instagram hinting at him joining the skins. 

She posted a clip of him catching a TD against us in November (while on the lions) and the words on the Instagram story say “when things come full circle....👀 i see a lot more touchdowns this year....in the same stadium.....butttttt”

and also posted a pic on her insta story of him as a child in a uniform that had redskins colors, and the caption says “go head’ and flip those lions colors over to the skinssss” 

so, I’m guessing a deal hasn’t been done completely, but that it’s going to be made early today, or he signed late tonight and tweets will be made about this in the morning.

And while she was throwing out possible clues to her husband's future she left this strange and puzzling note nailed to her front door above a severed hogs head filled with burgundy wine. 

Remember Everyone: Destiny Serves, Knowledge Isn't Nothing, Sincerely! 

<scratches head>

This makes no sense at all to me.

Perhaps she's just insane? ;)

if you go with PFF scores, Thomas is similar to Sprinkle as a blocker which is pedestrian.  Slightly above average as pass blocker but "meh" as a run blocker. Logan ranked 2 spots above Sprinkle with them. Logan 50.2 as a run blocker.  Sprinkle 49.6.  Both in the 60s as a pass blockers.  Overall grade, 55 for Thomas, 49.8 for Sprinkle. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 8.38.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 8.38.53 AM.png

2 minutes ago, rumplestilskin said:

It's Logan Paulsen we signed.

Poor man's Paulsen, judging by his last season.  Paulsen wasn't much of a pass catcher but he's a good blocker.  Thomas' blocking scores not that hot.  But who knows, PFF isn't always right.   I presume the idea with Thomas is he hasn't hit his potential yet as a TE. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 8.44.39 AM.png

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Poor man's Paulsen, judging by his last season.  Paulsen wasn't much of a pass catcher but he's a good blocker.  Thomas' blocking scores not that hot.  But who knows, PFF isn't always right.   I presume the idea with Thomas is he hasn't hit his potential yet as a TE. 

Wait did we sign both Paulsen and Thomas?

2 minutes ago, rumplestilskin said:

Wait did we sign both Paulsen and Thomas?

The all Logans club? I think the Paulsen news is just wrong (even Rotoworld links to a Keim tweet saying the team signed Thomas). It's Logan Thomas.

Archived