Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

5 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm gonna get ripped for this opinion, but there's a part of me that wants the cowboys to make the playoffs. 

I think their best case scenario is they win one game and get smoked in the divisional round and it would at the least delay their ability to get a new coach by a week or two and possibly even convince Jerry to retain Garrett. 

I like how you think. 

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Now I want to see Dallas stuck paying Dak and cooper monster contracts in the off season.  

Idk man...watching Dallas flounder starting over at QB could be fun too. Their pick is not gonna be high enough and they'd have nothing. 

A year or two of Franchise Tags first works too though. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Idk man...watching Dallas flounder starting over at QB could be fun too. Their pick is not gonna be high enough and they'd have nothing. 

A year or two of Franchise Tags first works too though. 

Their last two quarterbacks have been UDFA and a 4th rounder.  They don't need a high pick. :(

6 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Their last two quarterbacks have been UDFA and a 4th rounder.  They don't need a high pick. :(

Maybe. That's a risky game to play so I'd roll the dice. Dak is better than he looks right now due to a shoulder injury. 

I will definitely admit there's an argument to be made whether it's worse for them to be on the lookout for a FA/rookie or stuck with Dak on a huge contract. 

Archived