Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

You swing back and forth so quickly between pessimism and optimism it's incredible. Most schizophrenic poster in a while lol. (not talking about most of your posts in here the past hour, I know you're being sarcastic)

The regulars in the 2019 Nationals thread each earned a Xanax script. 

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Draft Chase Young and a TE, put our resources into building the OL up and hope for the best with the young skill position players we have now. 

Completely agree with this. 

Hopefully we can get some value for Trent, or maybe if Bruce is gone he can return. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

I'm hoping for the KC OC for HC, so them getting the first-round bye kinda sucks.

Bienemy is Zorn 2.0 but the fact he has a bye allows him to interview. If he had a wildcard game he normally wouldn’t. However since he doesn’t actually coach I’m sure Andy Reid would let him interview regardless.

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

Bienemy is Zorn 2.0 but the fact he has a bye allows him to interview. If he had a wildcard game he normally wouldn’t. However since he doesn’t actually coach I’m sure Andy Reid would let him interview regardless.

I don't think he can interview until after the playoffs now.  If I could spell his damn name I'd Google where I read that.

7 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I'm hoping for the KC OC for HC, so them getting the first-round bye kinda sucks.

Actually that helps, no? Coaches sometimes interview during the bye and line up a job, but that never happens when that coach has to play wildcard weekend. This is what happened when Kyle Shanahan got the 49ers job before the Falcons SB, right? He had already agreed to taking that job. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

I don't think he can interview until after the playoffs now.  If I could spell his damn name I'd Google where I read that.

Not true. Every year playoff coaches interview with permission. Particularly those on a bye. Happens every year. Kyle got the San Francisco job that way. Falcons made the super bowl.

Archived