TK

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

So the whole Chase Young thing.  Are we 100% sure right now he isn't going to go #1?  Also, remember when Leonard Williams "fell into our lap?" This board was celebrating and high-fiving and then they drafted Scherff. 

I think as dumb as the bengals are they know they have a franchise QB at #1.   But if not then bring it on.  The trade down loot would be wonderful 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

So the whole Chase Young thing.  Are we 100% sure right now he isn't going to go #1?  Also, remember when Leonard Williams "fell into our lap?" This board was celebrating and high-fiving and then they drafted Scherff. 

The Bengals need a quarterback.  Not just on the field, but for the franchise in general.

The players are repeatedly refreshing ES for coaching and front office updates instead of playing football. 

• Haha 1

Just now, XxSpearheadxX said:

Harmon is a baller and is going to be a good tough pro

The one major bright spot this year has been these receivers, 13, 15, 17.  I'm not saying the Smurfs or anything, but each one really can play.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

You can do that for every play. "It wasn't a good pick, it was a bad throw."  Yadda yadda on that point.

Sweat basically pancaked his man, Prescott didn't see him and fell over him.  That's still to Sweat's credit.

Not going after you like it may read, I just want to give credit when it's due.

I went back and watched it again and it looks like Sweat did push his guy down. 

Good call

• Like 1

Just now, Idaho fan said:

I think as dumb as the bengals are they know they have a franchise QB at #1.   But if not then bring it on.  The trade down loot would be wonderful 

I agree. Chase young is amazing, but good franchise QB prospects are few and far between

Also, the play calling has been pretty awful.  They haven’t really even given sorry ass Case a chance.  AP has nowhere to go.  So yeah, we can go ahead and drop whoever the putz is calling the plays when the new GM cleans house.

Bruce is definitely gone. If there was a chance that winning would keep him here, Callahan would be trying to win for his buddy.

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Burrow had 8 TDs last night. He's going #1.

• Like 2

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

The one major bright spot this year has been these receivers, 13, 15, 17.  I'm not saying the Smurfs or anything, but each one really can play.

Not bad, especially 17. Stud. True bright spot in this miserable season.

Just now, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Almost time for Riverboat Bill to go again on 4th down

Just priming the ass groove in Riverboat Ron's chair. 

• Haha 1

Jeez, O’Connell looks like he should be playing Madden with his bro’s on a Thursday night getting tanked on White Claw.

What is he, 26?

• Haha 1