Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

So the whole Chase Young thing.  Are we 100% sure right now he isn't going to go #1?  Also, remember when Leonard Williams "fell into our lap?" This board was celebrating and high-fiving and then they drafted Scherff. 

I think as dumb as the bengals are they know they have a franchise QB at #1.   But if not then bring it on.  The trade down loot would be wonderful 

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

So the whole Chase Young thing.  Are we 100% sure right now he isn't going to go #1?  Also, remember when Leonard Williams "fell into our lap?" This board was celebrating and high-fiving and then they drafted Scherff. 

The Bengals need a quarterback.  Not just on the field, but for the franchise in general.

11 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

You can do that for every play. "It wasn't a good pick, it was a bad throw."  Yadda yadda on that point.

Sweat basically pancaked his man, Prescott didn't see him and fell over him.  That's still to Sweat's credit.

Not going after you like it may read, I just want to give credit when it's due.

I went back and watched it again and it looks like Sweat did push his guy down. 

Good call

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Burrow had 8 TDs last night. He's going #1.

Archived