Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

TK

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

Haskins is limping too and I'm getting sad

I'd get him out of there.  He can't move.  And he isn't quick enough to not be able to move.  He's going to take a massive hit here shortly and it's going to get worse.

Put Keenum in to mop up.  It's pointless. But I would prefer not to see Haskins get murdered.  

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'd get him out of there.  He can't move.  And he isn't quick enough to not be able to move.  He's going to take a massive hit here shortly and it's going to get worse.

Put Keenum in to mop up.  It's pointless. But I would prefer not to see Haskins get murdered.  

I disagree. I want to see him play. If he can go out there I'd put him out there. I want to see him develop and learn to beat this pass rush

1 minute ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Can you imagine how good this offense would be with Alex Smith, a guy that actually could throw a forward pass. Callhans running game is brutal.

No Gibbs.  

It wasn't good with anyone at the helm.

We are now giving our rookie his 5th start.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If Haskins can go, he needs to, but you're right, if his injuries are going to set him up to get beat up, get him out. 

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

I disagree. I want to see him play. If he can go out there I'd put him out there. I want to see him develop and learn to beat this pass rush

Gonna be hard for him to focus on his footwork when they are ripped from his body 

Archived