Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

TK

10 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

You're telling me that Dan Snyder is going to make an addition by subtraction move?  Like a net positive one?

Dude.

I think the fact that nobody wants to come here and Bruce is the reason why... is enough for him to make a move.  I think the JLC report has legs... and it could be soon. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Also saying that throw was a good throw from Haskins means you’re really reaching for positives.

He had a poor game today.

Not bad for. Rookie getting his 5th start in Green Bay. We had a shot to win in the 4th. I’ll take it.

So was this loss enough to show bruce the door? It should be. It sealed our fate for the PO (yes i know they were mostly already done, but now the math is not there in any way). And there is this buzz about people not wanting to come here because of bruce. That may be enough. 

One can only hope. A couple of division losses should seal it for him either way. So now we are out of the contention even by the math - i can root for losses to extricate bruce. Could it get worse? Possibly. But so willing to take that chance, as I am sure 99% of all Redskins fans are. 

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Thank god you’re not the team doctor.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Thank god you’re not the team doctor.

BaAhaha. Yea he magically got better. Amazing. I would also agree it's good i'm not the team doctor. Just observant

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Also saying that throw was a good throw from Haskins means you’re really reaching for positives.

He had a poor game today.

[SARCASM]

He looks like he’s starting to learn the QB position, though!
[/SARCASM]

This seems to be his peak. 

Gutsy game. Ugly game. Oddly competitive game that I never felt that we were in yet when the dust cleared we had a chance.

I'm actually okay with most of what happened today. OTOH, We do need to do something to get our pass pro fixed... whether that's on the blockers, running backs, tight ends, or QB. There were way too many jailbreaks today.

Archived