Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Packers

TK

Just now, OVCChairman said:

Bruce may not get 'fired' but he's not in Ashburn next year.  Dan may let his golfing buddy go out on his own terms, but his reign is likely over. 

You're telling me that Dan Snyder is going to make an addition by subtraction move?  Like a net positive one?

Dude.

13 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

I think you are right . My mistake. I surely didn't mean he had to think like me but he was basically saying I had to think that he was hurt like him which is ironic in itself

At what point did I say that?  Absolutely never.  In fact, if anything your wild conjecture is the definition of thinking for yourself and part of me applauds you for it 

7 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Sooooooo, you're saying you're dead?  Because that's never gonna happen.

I know this is crazy but I feel this game might end up being the nail in the coffin. 

Edit: I should clarify, not cooleyfan's coffin, Allen's lol

I'm sick to death of third and long and the inevitable conversion because bullsit, text book, scary ass Manusky calls. This game ended with poor QB play. But the 3rd and 15 was a ****ing brain buster. I ****ing gate this conservative scary ass coaching staff. I really do!!!

Even KOC can gtfo!

4 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I sometimes forget CT is even back on the active roster.  His contributions are so quiet.  They havent figured out a way to get him on track.

His injuries have sapped his explosiveness, he can still move in a straight line but he's nothing special anymore. 

14 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

I think we have some receivers for the future.  Need 1-2 TE's.

TE, LT, RT, WR, CB, ILB, FS, EDGE, the list of needs is insane, and if by some miracle we get those pieces and they are all good, the rest of the roster will be aging or will leave in FA.. I honestly don't see an end in sight 

Archived