Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins vs Putty Cats

TK

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Agreed. It was one of the only bad reads I have seen him make today. And the pass itself was in a bad spot. You cant throw an out to the inside. 

doesnt matter if hes making majority right reads if he cant get the ball to the right spot. Touch isnt something you can teach.

It reminds me of john wall as a shooter. Not gonna happen. Atleast john is (was?) a certified athlete

Haskins deserves to play.  He looks more comfortable as the season has progressed.  Let him learn.  He is not out there throwing interceptions because of bad reads and such.  That pick was an inaccurate throw.  He may not be seeing the whole field, but he has to play to learn.

I just want to know if he can some how improve his accuracy moving forward.

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Haskins deserves to play.  He looks more comfortable as the season has progressed.  Let him learn.  He is not out there throwing interceptions because of bad reads and such.  That pick was an inaccurate throw.  He may not be seeing the whole field, but he has to play to learn.

I just want to know if he can some how improve his accuracy moving forward.

All of that may be true, but he doesnt seem worth the 15th pick either way.  He seems woefully inadequate.

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

On one of the field goal attempts, Norman was on the field and just stood there and walked off the field after the kick.  Literally, just stood there.  What a tool. 

That's wierd looking at his Twitter feed he is very motivated.

Archived