Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins vs Putty Cats

TK

Just now, Burgold said:

So, Haskins yeah...

On the other hand... So, O'Connell is doing a lot to remove any wunderkind rep he was trying to establish

But at least our defense has rounded back into form. Kind of reminds of the Eagle's game where we were good for a half and then rolled over and died.

I'm not a big KOC guy,but in his defense, he did kinda imply that he's forced to run what Callahan wants to run.   

1 minute ago, CowboyKillerz said:

Sooo... Does Haskins have to identify the blitz pre snap and tell the lineman who to block- in order for someone to even chip a guy running full steam through a gaping hole? So if he didnt identify it pre snap, then no one touches him?

Seems odd there are so many of those type of plays

He holds the ball waaaay to long

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Because not showing any sort of support for Snyder and this franchise's current direction is more important

See you and I are think this way. The avg Skins fan who just, well, are just fans and don't think about the backend of football and the x's and the o's. A dad who can't afford to take his kids to a winning team can give his kid(s) experience of a live game. It is sad way to look at it but it happens. 

Last time I took my kids we spent close to $1000 and we lost to the iggles and RG3 was the QB...lol yeah it has been that long. 

Archived