Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Navy Is Said to Proceed With Disciplinary Plans Against Edward Gallagher

No Excuses

15 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Again, can't really prove he is hawking shirts.  He was just wearing a shirt.  Never even mentioned the company.

As for war crimes, why hasn't any other "jurisdiction" tried to bring war crimes charges if it is so clear cut that he committed them?

That’s your argument? Have you been drinking? You’re usually sharper than that. 

34 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Have you been drinking? 

Actually, yes.

Anyways, I'm not arguing that he wasn't endorsing some t-shirt or committed war crimes.  I'm arguing that there is not enough evidence to PROVE either one.  If it is as obvious as so many claim, one isn't he on a one-way flight the The Hague? 

On 11/26/2019 at 6:29 PM, Cooked Crack said:

I’d like to see the next POTUS change his discharge to dishonorable and DX his pension. He can keep the effing pin. As for whether that can legally be done or not, who cares. POTUS can do whatever s/he wants. If POTUS does it, it’s legal. That’s Tя☭mp’s legacy and I expect it to be used by our side as well. If the courts have anything to say about it, just ignore them like a House of Reps subpoena and “get back to work”.

All of the non-Fox news outlets need to get, on record, a response from every Republican former military member of the House & Senate to the following:

Ho do you feel about the Idiot-White-House-Inhabitor pardoning members of the military against the wishes of the Pentagon? Why is this good for the country?

**** what Lindsey has to say - get the comments from this group & air it on the nightly news.  

1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

All of the non-Fox news outlets need to get, on record, a response from every Republican former military member of the House & Senate to the following:

Ho do you feel about the Idiot-White-House-Inhabitor pardoning members of the military against the wishes of the Pentagon? Why is this good for the country?

**** what Lindsey has to say - get the comments from this group & air it on the nightly news.  

The same way they feel about the US military being ordered to run away from irregular forces equipped by Turkey, abandoning territory we had taken from ISIS, and abandoning the forces who had done the bulk of the liberating, with our aid, because Turkey wants to commit ethnic cleansing against those people we'd been fighting with.  (And who might also have blackmail material against the President's son, who is also acting as Secretary of State, but without those pesky government record keeping and conflict of interest laws.)  

Specifically "If it's a Republican doing it, then it's Making America Great!"

The president sparked controversy last month by overruling military leaders to issue pardons to the two men. Lorance was serving a 19-year sentence for murdering two civilians in Afghanistan, and Golsteyn was facing murder charges for killing an unarmed Afghan he thought was a bomb maker for the Taliban.

What a piece of **** 

• 3 weeks later...

Just for the record, we’re saying this wasn’t savagery after all? Or is it just savagery when the other guys do it to us?

MOD EDIT

EXTREMELY  NSFW OR CHILDREN photo in the spoiler tag. 

THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T UNSEE.

VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Spoiler

navyseal.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

Because when it happens to our guys the next time around, I’m going to say we had it coming, so what.

30 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

@The Sisko you need to put that **** in a spoiler tag man. Give people the choice on whether or not they want to be exposed to that picture.

Thank you.

@The Sisko That should have gotten you a nice little ban, but it's Christmas so consider this edit as a gift of mercy. :) 

2 minutes ago, TK said:

Hey, I'll bring the 40oz if you bring the Dinty Moore...

i'm going deluxe this year---we're doing the large can of nalleys and even adding a can of peas to it

your seat is ready, just make sure you've got on beat-up shoes, old clothes, and aren't wearing a watch when you come into the camp so you don't get jumped

13 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i'm going deluxe this year---we're doing the large can of nalleys and even adding a can of peas to it

Oooohhh lookit mis-tah Big Time! What'd you do find a winning scratch off behind the dumpster out back of the QuickeSlow Mart?

"My first reaction to seeing the videos was surprise and disgust that they would make up blatant lies about me, but I quickly realized that they were scared that the truth would come out of how cowardly they acted on deployment," Gallagher said in a statement.
"I felt sorry for them that they thought it necessary to smear my name, but they never realized what the consequences of their lies would be. As upset as I was, the videos also gave me confidence because I knew that their lies would never hold up under real questioning and the jury would see through it. Their lies and (Naval Criminal Investigative Service's) refusal to ask hard questions or corroborate their stories strengthened my resolve to go to trial and clear my name."
Timothy Parlatore, Gallagher's lawyer, said the SEALs' interviews contained falsehoods and inconsistencies that formed "a clear road map to the acquittal."

I don't blame him for using this defense. Don uses it all the time to claim that everyone in the world except for him is lying. 

Archived