Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Lions Prediction Thread: Throwing Allen To The Lions

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Will the winner actually be considered a winner?

• Redskins
    • Lions
    • Too busy taking up underwater basket-weaving

Only reason Snyderskins might win is that the Lions have a knack for playing just well enough to barely lose, Stafford or no Stafford. They are not the only original (pre AFL) team to never be in a Super Bowl for no reason. In spite of all that, Lions 22-13.

This game is going to be 56-3 Redskins. Haskins is going to do a lot to sement fans who are wondering about the future, but still the haters will have their "yeah buts". 

This will be a 5TD for Haskins, as well as one rushing by AP and one rushing by Guice. AP's will come from the 2 yard line Guice will once again show some power and finesse as he comes from the 14 and plows over an ILB to cross the goal line. 

The Haskins to Marmon connection will develop as Harmon will finish with 120 and 2TDs, one on a fade route. McLaurin will finish with 80 yards and a TD off a 53 yarder. We'll continue to see Haskins utilise some of the weapons underneath as Sprinkle, Hentges and Burton will each have 2 catches for 22 yards. But the critics will say that (1) Haskins didn't utilize McLaurin enough as he will only have 4 targets, and (2) it wasn't him doing the work, he was just getting the ball into the hands of the pass catchers, and he was working with short fields as our defense will have its most dominant performance of the year. 

On defense this will be reminiscant of the Jaguars game from 2014 when we had 10 sacks, as our DL will have a field day creating pressure. Kerrigan will have a 3 sack game and we'll see Moreland with his first pic of his career. He'll return it to the 2 yard line setting up APs TD that I mentioned earlier. The Lions will put up yards, but we'll keep them out of the end zone, setting up another argument among fans about "is this a good defense" and "are our rookies any good". SDH will also have an INT and a somee good run stops but he'll continue to fight for playing time. 

And the argument will be about was it worth it as fans will feel like we've dropped out of the Chase Young sweepstakes. 

2 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

This game is going to be 56-3 Redskins. Haskins is going to do a lot to sement fans who are wondering about the future, but still the haters will have their "yeah buts". 

This will be a 5TD for Haskins, as well as one rushing by AP and one rushing by Guice. AP's will come from the 2 yard line Guice will once again show some power and finesse as he comes from the 14 and plows over an ILB to cross the goal line. 

The Haskins to Marmon connection will develop as Harmon will finish with 120 and 2TDs, one on a fade route. McLaurin will finish with 80 yards and a TD off a 53 yarder. We'll continue to see Haskins utilise some of the weapons underneath as Sprinkle, Hentges and Burton will each have 2 catches for 22 yards. But the critics will say that (1) Haskins didn't utilize McLaurin enough as he will only have 4 targets, and (2) it wasn't him doing the work, he was just getting the ball into the hands of the pass catchers, and he was working with short fields as our defense will have its most dominant performance of the year. 

On defense this will be reminiscant of the Jaguars game from 2014 when we had 10 sacks, as our DL will have a field day creating pressure. Kerrigan will have a 3 sack game and we'll see Moreland with his first pic of his career. He'll return it to the 2 yard line setting up APs TD that I mentioned earlier. The Lions will put up yards, but we'll keep them out of the end zone, setting up another argument among fans about "is this a good defense" and "are our rookies any good". SDH will also have an INT and a somee good run stops but he'll continue to fight for playing time. 

And the argument will be about was it worth it as fans will feel like we've dropped out of the Chase Young sweepstakes. 

I'll have some of what he's drinking please.

13 hours ago, 4Redskins said:

Hate to say it (because I want a high draft pick), but I think the 'Skins might win this one since Stafford is probably not going to play. 

Redskins - 13

Lions - 10

If Stafford is healthy enough to play, they win 20 to 13.

Have you not seen how good we are at making rookie and back-up QBs look like pro bowlers? Driskel has to be thanking the stars above for this game. He had a 109 rating and 2Tds against dallast. He will look, like Joe Montana, Sammy Baugh, and Tom Brady all wrapped into one. 

This will be another drubbing unless the players realize they are playing for their NFL careers - at least many of them.  

28 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Washington Redskins tickets for Sunday selling for as little as $4

https://www.fox5dc.com/sports/washington-redskins-tickets-for-sunday-selling-for-as-little-as-4

It wouldn't surprise me to see all of the concessions going up in price to help take the sting out of the cheap tickets.

4 bucks for a ticket and 35 for a beer. That's like getting a 10 dollar hooker and the only store open just has $50.00 ostrich condoms { not that I'd know about that } 🤐

10 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

C'mon someone please google how much it would cost to fly from salt lake city to wherever I would need to fly into to watch a Redskins game there

I am guessing they are so desperate to have some type of showing for optics that if you email the team they might cover the flight, and offer you season tickets for $10. 😀

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am guessing they are so desperate to have some type of showing for optics that if you email the team they might cover the flight, and offer you season tickets for $10. 😀

Now c'mon sip no disrespect but I wasnt looking for a smartass answer..was hoping for a serious one..I have no clue where I would fly into

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Now c'mon sip no disrespect but I wasnt looking for a smartass answer..was hoping for a serious one..I have no clue where I would fly into

I hear you but the smartass was directed at them, not you. 😀   Got no idea about Salt Lake City but from my experience the less expensive flights come into BWI.   I sometimes fly into National (Reagan)

Archived