Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Lions Prediction Thread: Throwing Allen To The Lions

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Will the winner actually be considered a winner?

• Redskins
    • Lions
    • Too busy taking up underwater basket-weaving

On 11/22/2019 at 7:19 AM, Skinsinparadise said:

Washington Redskins tickets for Sunday selling for as little as $4

https://www.fox5dc.com/sports/washington-redskins-tickets-for-sunday-selling-for-as-little-as-4

Look, I'm easy to get along with, Mr. Snyder.  Since I would be driving to the stadium from North Carolina, I would be there with bells on under the following conditions:  I need gas money for the round trip, money for seats at the lowest level at the 50-yard line, and money for parking.

Mr. Snyder, if you do that, we have a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗 

Please note that I have left out hazardous duty pay for having to watch this mess up close and personal for all four quarters!!!!!  The risk of going blind is quite significant.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, bakedtater1 said:

K were getting somewhere folks..looks like I'd fly into bwi...k..whens our next home game besides the lions?...

Last 2 home games are Eagles 12/15 and the Giants the following week. Prices will go up for those fans because of their ease of getting there. Eagles will be a sea of green. Giant fans will show up too, but it'll be funny as they get loud after scoring and rubbing it in as they kiss their draft spot away.

24-13 Redskins.

Not very likely... But if I were to ever guess a correct score and win a beanie or what not, itd have to be a W, since I don't partake in predicting us to lose. That said, I missed on my only chance vs MIA... 

Maybe the D wakes up? Players play hard for pride? Uhg, good thing im not a gambling man.... Not a whole lot of "winnable" games remaining. Smmfh

JUST BEAT DALLASS!

#HTTR4LIFE

Archived