Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Lions Prediction Thread: Throwing Allen To The Lions

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Will the winner actually be considered a winner?

• Redskins
    • Lions
    • Too busy taking up underwater basket-weaving

18 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

C'mon someone please google how much it would cost to fly from salt lake city to wherever I would need to fly into to watch a Redskins game there

You can fly into Reagan National and take the Marta to the game directly. Fly in fly out the same day. I have done so many times before. 

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I hear you but the smartass was directed at them, not you. 😀   Got no idea about Salt Lake City but from my experience the less expensive flights come into to BWI. 

I get it it was a jad at them..and its funny..but what is a bwi?..I would fly out of slc..

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

You can fly into Reagan National and take the Marta to the game directly. Fly in fly out the same day. I have done so many times before. 

What's a marta?...

K were getting somewhere folks..looks like I'd fly into bwi...k..whens our next home game besides the lions?...

Me and the ole man were talking and he can't see shelling out the money to see a horrible Redskins team play..but than thought now might be the most..affordable time? Lol

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I get it it was a jad at them..and its funny..but what is a bwi?..I would fly out of slc..

What's a marta?...

Sorry lol   Metro.  I live in Atlanta now and the subway is called Marta.  LOL   Looks like you probably have to come in Saturday.  Would be tight on the outbound but I have made it. Have to hope for no overtime. 

BWI you have to drive or take a train. 

image.png.e48dc388aefb4fd7e463aa8a9e3a4999.png

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

K were getting somewhere folks..looks like I'd fly into bwi...k..whens our next home game besides the lions?...

Me and the ole man were talking and he can't see shelling out the money to see a horrible Redskins team play..but than thought now might be the most..affordable time? Lol

BWI is not the best option. Just looking cat this weekend, it;s longer flight times and cost more. And you have to drive or get a train once you get there. It's a good hour away. Reagon you can catch the Metro right at the airport. 

Again, I have actually done this multiple times. Only difference is coming from RDU then I can get some day flights.  Atl is the same but not going to any games right now. 

If you fly in on Saturday and stay near the National airport, there are multiple metro stops nearby which take you close enough to the stadium where its another 20 minutes or so walk from the stop, been a long time since I've done the metro/walk to the stadium but I used to.

https://dccommutetimes.com/news/article/best-ways-to-get-to-the-redskins-game

Ridesharing

Uber

In 2016, Uber teamed with the Redskins to establish a dedicated lot for the ridesharing service. You just need to pay a $2 special event fee for each trip taken from the FedEx Field area. If you’re new to Uber, you can get your first ride free with the promo code HTTR2017.

Here’s a map to the Uber lot at FedEx Field.

For drop-offs, enter your destination address as Prince George’s County Sports Complex, 8001 Sheriff Road, Hyattsville, Md. 20785. Your driver will be instructed to drop you off at the Uber Pickup & Drop-Off Zone adjacent to FedExField.

For pickups, exit the stadium and follow the Uber way-finding signs to Redskins Road, which will feature signage directing you to the Uber Pick-Up & Drop-Off Zone located at Prince George’s County Sports Complex, 8001 Sheriff Road, Hyattsville, Md. 20785. You will be able to request a ride when you’re in the Uber Pick-Up & Drop-Off Zone. Fans will only be able to request a pickup at the Uber Pick-Up & Drop-Off Zone.

Public Transportation

There are two Metrorail stations within a mile of FedEx Field. Morgan Boulevard Station (Silver and Blue Lines) is nine-tenths of a mile away from the stadium and features a pedestrian walkway with direct access. The Largo Town Center Station (Silver and Blue Lines) is about one mile away.

So that looks like a screen shot of how long the flight is..lol getting closer...just need the cost of two round trip tickets from salt lake city to..Reagan airport?..for the next Redskins home game besides the lions game..probably too soon lol

Lol good gods it's been forever since I lived in the city...

8 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Me and the ole man were talking and he can't see shelling out the money to see a horrible Redskins team play..

At least one of you have your head on straight :P

You're going to regret it.

Just like me every time somebody talks me into blowing several hundred bucks to go to Disneyland. As soon as I get there I realize that I already said that I'm never paying for that **** ever again yet there I am standing in lines all day to do the exact same **** I did 35 years ago.

Just now, SkinsFTW said:

At least one of you have your head on straight :P

You're going to regret it.

Just like me every time somebody talks me into blowing several hundred bucks to go to Disneyland. As soon as I get there I realize that I already said that I'm never paying for that **** ever again yet there I am standing in lines all day to do the exact same **** I did 35 years ago.

I lived in Anaheim/orange county for a minute...we would sneak into Disneyland..through the front gates..lol..I get your point..

My name is Jared Taylor I am soon to be 42 and my dream is still to this day see a Redskins game at there home stadium. Yes even under the circumstances.

I am not being sarcastic. I truly do.

I am not the brightest person around but I am the most respectable up goin polite fun going persons you'll meet. I realy want to meet Redskins fans. I see a tailgate thread here still for home games..so I gotta imagine theres still some tailgating going on. I might look like a beggar and moocher but this father of three adopted children is about tapped out financially. Lol get this bakedtater to a Redskins home game!

I love the Redskins..and am not going to make an immature move and change my favorite team again like I did in 94..I root for them on the positive side of things hope they win..hope to see big plays and touchdowns..I know I've made that clear.

With that said I truly understand what needs to happen, and that's get Bruce ****in Allen fired. If I made to a home game I would completely support possibly flirt with something to get me thrown in the slammer for a day..or two lol to get bruce and his Coors light wasting of the best beer ever ass out!!

I think the Lions win. They have better players and much better coaches. 

I hear we are finally settling in on that 3-4 defense. The defense of the future. 

Drop some our outside linebackers in coverage. Pass rush is sooooo 1990s. 

34-20 Lions. 

10 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I love the Redskins..and am not going to make an immature move and change my favorite team again like I did in 94..I root for them on the positive side of things hope they win..hope to see big plays and touchdowns..I know I've made that clear.

With that said I truly understand what needs to happen, and that's get Bruce ****in Allen fired. If I made to a home game I would completely support possibly flirt with something to get me thrown in the slammer for a day..or two lol to get bruce and his Coors light wasting of the best beer ever ass out!!

Who did you root for prior to 1994?

15 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

C'mon someone please google how much it would cost to fly from salt lake city to wherever I would need to fly into to watch a Redskins game there

I have no idea, but if you actually do it, remember to NOT tell any of the flight attendants why you're taking the flight; you may get laughed off the plane.

Or, they could think that your excuse was a poor one just to go there, maybe to do something bad, then the marshals beat you down ON the plane, cuff you, send you to a special holding facility, where you are face to face with a judge, then you end up giving your reasons again and the courtroom erupts in laughter, and the gavel slams down hard, and the verdict is QUILTY ! { good luck finding out where THAT word came from }.

16 hours ago, illone said:

I got excited for a brief moment...

The thought of Bruce allen actually being forced to play would bring unmeasurable joy to me. 

If only Suh was still playing for the Lions...

18 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

My name is Jared Taylor I am soon to be 42 and my dream is still to this day see a Redskins game at there home stadium. Yes even under the circumstances.

So we share one thing in common, except I wouldn't want to see this in these circumstances.

I'd like to see them win :) Don't want to make the whole trip to see them lose lol.

Archived